Bobby Jindhal is who the Republicans should really polish for the next 4 or 8 years.
A modern day, young conservative who actually practices the conservative platform and has charsima similar to Obama.
Charlie Crist (sp) govenor of FL would be a good opportunity for the GOP as well. Its good to get someone out there from a swing state IMO when you expect a close election. You've got to be Al Gore to lose your own state.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bobby Jindhal is who the Republicans should really polish for the next 4 or 8 years.
A modern day, young conservative who actually practices the conservative platform and has charsima similar to Obama.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
The GOP will have a chance in 2020.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
You may be right.
It will all depend on the success of the liberal agenda and the liberal ideology.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The GOP will have a chance in 2020. </div></div>
GOP will have a chance long before then. Gice american 4 years of socialism, and I predict they'll bounce back.
I think you'll be surprised...we already survived a 6 year dictatorship under Bush...and then spent the last 2 years stiyming him...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> You've got to be Al Gore to lose your own state. </div></div>
i lol'd
haha
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think you'll be surprised...we already survived a 6 year dictatorship under Bush...and then spent the last 2 years stiyming him... </div></div>
dictatorship????? haha
please explain this ignorant post
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Dig your head out of the sand and acknowledge it...the only reason I don't throw you under the bus on a consistant basis is cuz you're a Viking fan...plus, I'm a good guy..
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dig your head out of the sand and acknowledge it...the only reason I don't throw you under the bus on a consistant basis is cuz you're a Viking fan...plus, I'm a good guy.. </div></div>
No i want an explanation of why you think Bush was a dictator? I'm curious as to here you're coming from on this one
And lets hope tazwell win so we get another shot at wise ! we can beat them this time
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks