Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The End Time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=ut1] I read the whole post, thanks for clearing things up. What you just said is what I have been taught all my life. </div></div>

Just because you've been taught it your entire life doesn't make it right. </div></div>

I agree, you are right about that. We need to search it out for ourselves. </div></div>

However, some things you are taught all your life are right-on extremely accurate. It's up to each believer to study the Word and decide for themselves WHY they believe as they do, and if it collaborates what they've been taught. </div></div>

I fully agree. </div></div>

But our hellenistic mindset, we seem to have lost the ability and right to question the teacher. The teacher's word ain't always gospel!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The End Time

Quote Originally Posted by imported_ut1 View Post
    Nature in turmoil, wars, pestilence, earthquakes, rampant sin....

Keep an eye on the sky, He's coming.
    Haven't read all pages just commenting on the OP. People have claimed the exact thing for awhile now, how is it any different now than the? There's been bigger diasters, wars and rampant sin worse than now...people just always want to believe that this is it, its in their time. We'll die and the next generation will do the same etc etc.