Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The End Time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The parable of the tares says it all for me. It tells the entire story, from beginning to end, from creation to destruction. There is no part of it that tells of coming back twice. </div></div>
    Read Revelation again. The first coming of Christ has already happened. The second is not far away, and will involve the gathering of the bride. The third will be the final one, at which time the "Millennial Reign" will take place. </div></div>

Are you actuallly saying this? Correct me if I am wrong. If the pre-rapture takes place, those that remain wil not have a chance for Salvation?
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I've explained it in great detail if you'll read earlier posts in this thread.
    1. First Coming - His birth to Mary
    2. Second Coming - Jesus appears in the clouds and calls His church (all believers) to meet Him in the air, thus the term "rapture", which means "caught-up".
    3. Third Coming - happens after this event: A seven year period begins, the first 3-1/2 in which there is peace and prosperity in the world, the last 3-1/2 a time of great tribulation in which the Antichrist exerts absolute power. There will be a great multitude saved during this time as reported in Revelation: "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;" Rev 7:9 (KJV)
    The explaination as to who the great multitude is follows: "And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Rev 7:13-14 (KJV)
    Revelation 20 will give you the rest of the story, or what happens after the end of the Great Tribulation. Discussed there is what is commonly referred to as the "Millennial Reign", or 1,000 years in which Satan will be bound up and powerless.
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey Gym Monster...since this is the End Time thread...I was curious what you think about the rapture. Go back and read what ut1 and I discussed </div></div>

The word rapture is not mentioned in the Bible to my knowledge. Some believe in pre-rapture which means that when the tribulation begins God will call the church home. Some believe in Tri=tribulation, meaning that after 3.5 years into the 7 years God will call his church home. Some beleive in Post tribulation, meaning that after the 7 year tribulation Jesus will come back and get his church. With that being said I hope and pray that pre-tribulation will take place. </div></div>

That's the discussion my girlfriend and I were having the other day. I must not have been listening to well...can't remember which she said she believed. I just remember her talking about different people believing in those 3 distinct rapture events.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've explained it in great detail if you'll read earlier posts in this thread.
    1. First Coming - His birth to Mary
    2. Second Coming - Jesus appears in the clouds and calls His church (all believers) to meet Him in the air, thus the term "rapture", which means "caught-up".
    3. Third Coming - happens after this event: A seven year period begins, the first 3-1/2 in which there is peace and prosperity in the world, the last 3-1/2 a time of great tribulation in which the Antichrist exerts absolute power. There will be a great multitude saved during this time as reported in Revelation: "After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;" Rev 7:9 (KJV)
    The explaination as to who the great multitude is follows: "And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb." Rev 7:13-14 (KJV)
    Revelation 20 will give you the rest of the story, or what happens after the end of the Great Tribulation. Discussed there is what is commonly referred to as the "Millennial Reign", or 1,000 years in which Satan will be bound up and powerless. </div></div>

I read the whole post, thanks for clearing things up. What you just said is what I have been taught all my life.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

My background includes different interpretations of the end time, but this is what I have come to believe after decades of study and Christian maturity.
    But in the long run

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nature in turmoil, wars, pestilence, earthquakes, rampant sin....

Keep an eye on the sky, He's coming.
    </div></div>

You forgot about the Antichrist being among us:

george bush diablo

</div></div>

Even though he ahs failed as our leader, he is not smart enough to be the AntiChrist, nor is he a good communicator. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=ut1] I read the whole post, thanks for clearing things up. What you just said is what I have been taught all my life. </div></div>

Just because you've been taught it your entire life doesn't make it right.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=ut1] I read the whole post, thanks for clearing things up. What you just said is what I have been taught all my life. </div></div>

Just because you've been taught it your entire life doesn't make it right. </div></div>

I agree, you are right about that. We need to search it out for ourselves.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=ut1] I read the whole post, thanks for clearing things up. What you just said is what I have been taught all my life. </div></div>

Just because you've been taught it your entire life doesn't make it right. </div></div>

I agree, you are right about that. We need to search it out for ourselves. </div></div>

However, some things you are taught all your life are right-on extremely accurate. It's up to each believer to study the Word and decide for themselves WHY they believe as they do, and if it collaborates what they've been taught.
    But in the long run

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gym Monster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=ut1] I read the whole post, thanks for clearing things up. What you just said is what I have been taught all my life. </div></div>

I agree, you are right about that. We need to search it out for ourselves. </div></div>

However, some things you are taught all your life are right-on extremely accurate. It's up to each believer to study the Word and decide for themselves WHY they believe as they do, and if it collaborates what they've been taught. </div></div>

I fully agree.