Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: The End Time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still waiting for the 700 years of peace. I am spiritual but I just don't try to shove it in everyone's face... </div></div>

Where did this come from? Not familiar with a 700 years plan.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Supposedly after the antichrist takes over..
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alot of people seem to have a very scewed idea of the gospel, or they read a different bible than the one I've dabbled in...

God certainly isn't looking down on this man for spreading the word, scare tactic or not...So if God is more than likely proud of him for what he is saying, it's deffinately not my place to speak against him...

Bottom line if you are truly a believer, cramming it down throats or whatever it takes shouldn't feal wrong...I don't cram it down throats, maybe I should, and I'm sure I'll pay dearly someday...

The new age, "Don't speak of god unless in Church" Christians are not nearly as proud as the older ones...
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Supposedly after the antichrist takes over.. </div></div>

Are you sure you haven't confused the Millenial Reign with the 7 years of tribulation?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I may have...don't know. I've heard old timers all my life preach different interpretations of religion to me....at least one has hit me with that before tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made an analogy comparing yourself to Noah. I have a hard time taking religion like this seriously, in that sense that it's used as a scare tactic. People should accept God because thats what they choose, not because if they don't there going to Hell. Telling them the world is about to end (when you really have no clue) in effort to scare them is just not preffered imo. </div></div>

At no point did I compare myself to Noah. Mik-mo took a jab at my post in jest, and I'm sure Noah had his words/deeds poked at. And as Stripes said, I didn't give a time/date. My point is that everything points in that direction...something any student of the Bible should recognize as one of the road signs Jesus left us. </div></div>

I was just kidding with the "George Bush/Antichrist" post. I actually enjoy reading a good discussion on a topic as hot as religion. What I don't enjoy is when someone (a former poster, I believe we all remember who) gets on here trying to discuss religion while admittedly trying to use this forum as a tool to convert people to his beliefs and to attend his church. Thanks, I'm climbing off my soap box now.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I did say "in jest".[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

Whenever we take ourselves too seriously, we're in REAL trouble!
    "Yes, there are two paths you can go by
    But in the long run
    There's still time to change the road you're on."

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mik_Mo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You made an analogy comparing yourself to Noah. I have a hard time taking religion like this seriously, in that sense that it's used as a scare tactic. People should accept God because thats what they choose, not because if they don't there going to Hell. Telling them the world is about to end (when you really have no clue) in effort to scare them is just not preffered imo. </div></div>

At no point did I compare myself to Noah. Mik-mo took a jab at my post in jest, and I'm sure Noah had his words/deeds poked at. And as Stripes said, I didn't give a time/date. My point is that everything points in that direction...something any student of the Bible should recognize as one of the road signs Jesus left us. </div></div>

I was just kidding with the "George Bush/Antichrist" post. I actually enjoy reading a good discussion on a topic as hot as religion. What I don't enjoy is when someone (a former poster, I believe we all remember who) gets on here trying to discuss religion while admittedly trying to use this forum as a tool to convert people to his beliefs and to attend his church. Thanks, I'm climbing off my soap box now. </div></div>

ahhhh, the ole HokieBird, Pac-Man, Weedeater
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There will be no peace until after the Rapture, in the first 3 1/2 years of the tribulation period.
    </div></div>

I'm still trying to find where in the Bible the word "Rapture" is....and where it says that God is gonna round us up before tribulation. I must read things alot different because from what I read, he wont be back until its all said and done...and then he's gonna get rid of Satan and his followers first.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Posttribulationisht eh?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08