Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: genealogy

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Chelita's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just got done reading "Child of Rage" trade paperback and now I'm wondering: who's related to whom? OK, Veronica says she's family (cousin) but they treat her like a servant. She's supposedly a cousin to Tambi and Bambi, but she worked for Darcy. So is she also related to Darcy? This same question is for Katchoo--is she also related to Darcy somehow? I mean, twice she's been made up to look like Darcy and has obviously passed the test, to the point where she fooled Veronica. Also, how is David (Takahashi Yousaka) really related to Darcy? Are they only half-brother and -sister, or is one adopted or what's the scoop?

    ------------------
    "Is the glass half empty or half full?"
    "Empty--I was really thirsty!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Darth Fett's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 20th, 2000
    Posts
    400
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I don't remember anyone saying that Veronica was related to the Baker girls.

    Once, somewhere, a news caster referred to Darcy as 'Darcy Qin-Parker, the estranged wife of billionaire <?> Parker' so I think it's safe to assume she and David are blood related.

    So, as far as anything has been revealed in the story, David and Darcy are brother and sister, with demented cousin Veronica, leaving Tambi, Bambi, and Katchoo to carry on Sam Baker's name(well, Tambi and Katchoo....)

    Darth

    ------------------
    If you're really a Goth
    Where were you when we sacked Rome?

    [This message has been edited by Darth Fett (edited March 06, 2001).]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Valley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 9th, 2001
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hello folks,

    First time poster, long time fan.

    As everybody is talking about the latest 'paperback' and things they noticed or failed to notice, don't feel bad.

    Slight Spoiler:

    It took me a re-read the first time to figure out Bambi was dead.

    IT took me a second read to figure out how Sara, er, Bambi died. 'Dead Man' shot her by accident when Mary Beth/Tambi tossed Bambi into him.

    I am happy to see Tambi has some heart. I REALLY love her character, which is not much of a shock, as I am also a fan of Callisto/Hudson Leick. Tambi looked better in the outfit.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Woah! I didn't notice that Bambi got shot! I just thought Tambi beat the crap out of her! I just looked at my paperback and noticed it. Thanks for pointing that out Valley smile. Welcome to the board!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Lil Mel's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2001
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I must have been really really REALLY tired when I read Child of Rage for the first time because I didn't realize that (**Spoiler for those who didn't read it**) Bambi died. I thought she was just sitting there in shock. It's like the end of Titanic, I just thought the old lady fell asleep and was having a dream, my boyfriend at the time had to point out that she died...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •