Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: editing

  1. #11
    Inactive Member norman-normal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    18
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well good luck with it. I hope it turns out as good as you hope.
    For info mine is 45 minutes long.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Littlerich's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 21st, 1999
    Posts
    506
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, helvetica, sans serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by norman-normal:
    how do you do it? I mean day after day after day after day of trying to get it right, and then technical problem after technical problem. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Ah! So, you'll be using a PC then?! wink

    Try doing the editing on a mac if you can help it!

    Keep Focused, it took me 5 years to develop into a script from a monologue and get it shot. I filmed it back in January, and now I have the footage sitting waiting to be edited. Just take little steps at a time, you've not got a deadline after all?!

    ------------------
    KEEP FOCUSED!
    Little Rich.
    http://go.to/littlerich
    [email protected]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •