Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Hootenanny

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2005
    Posts
    350
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Any of you that are going to the Hoot this Saturday, take some photo's so we can check out what we all missed out on! [img]graemlins/camera.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member bombsaway's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    will do!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thats a given!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member two drink minimum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,655
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Erica, you going?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes of course I'm going. I always go.
    If your going you better come say hello if you see me. I'm going to put my car in the carshow, if I get there early enough. They just sent me an e-mail today saying that my car was registered. I didnt read it until tonight...not much of a warning!
    Anyways you might be able to find me by my car if is in the show.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member RoadZOmbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15th, 2005
    Posts
    188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope it will turn out to be bad ass

  7. #7
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll be posting pictures at my plasticjesus site in a few. We had a great time, though they ended up not using the upright, but it was awesome nonetheless. No gory stories to share ....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was a blast! I cant wait to see the pictures. I need to take my disposable down to get them developed before heading off to Austin tomorrow. Erika I just might meet up with you out there...I wanna see you guys play together! What night is that again??

  9. #9
    Inactive Member erikaevexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 13th, 2005
    Posts
    420
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We play on Saturday in Del Rio, the 9th.
    I got my ticket to London today, I fly in with the boys on the 5th (leave the 4th) and come back on the 15th. Call me if you come to Del Rio, or at least let me know how long you're in Austin, maybe Brent and I will drive up there.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    soooooooo what they play?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •