Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: *pArTy*

  1. #1
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    soooo what did everyone do for their holiday?
    and what are all the exciting plans for new years?* [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    woo hoo!!

    richard cheese on new years!!

    and a day in mexico!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Didn't do much at all for x-mas. Going to see a concert New Years, but I'm not sure how good its going be be. This was the best I can find in Houston on New Years Eve:

    Luxurious Panthers
    Gun Crazy
    Los Ramones
    Washington Westcott

    Doesn't sound to exciting eh?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member swark's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    615
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Damn! I just realized I've lost the junior member status!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh i love richard cheese, he's good stuff.
    sorry wark i don't know any of the bands, but think positive-it'll be kick ass- & congrats on losing the junior status, lets party !*!*!*!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member das187's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sleep [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah! Warks old school! That didnt take too long!
    Well, my holidays were pretty decent. The only thing that sucked was that I ended it for good with this guy I've been dating off and on. He pissed me off one too many times. Smitten Kitten said it right when she said that I was blunt. That guy got schooled. Everything else was good though.
    Hung out in downtown Fullerton Friday, went to the Continental Club, Heros, and the Back Alley. Saturday I went to Alex's Bar in Long Beach and saw Black Monday and the Irish Brothers.
    I'll probably go to the Motorsoule party on New Years, I can walk home, it's so close. Either that or Flock of Googoo and Boobie Trap at Alex's, which will be alot of fun. Then the Rev on the 3rd! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member pretty_in_punk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2003
    Posts
    1,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    B-SIDE PLAYERS IS PLAYING @ THE SHOW IM GOING TO ON NEW YEARS... I CANT REMEMBER IF THEY ARE ANY GOOD OR NOT??

  9. #9
    Inactive Member SxDxpirate13's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 19th, 2003
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ha ha well that can't be good...i hope it turns out o.k. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They sound familiar, but I dont know. Hey the Furious IV was a San Diego band. Are they still playing down there? How about Rocket from the Crypt, have they done any local shows? The only time I noticed them play after they released their new album was the Hootenanny and a Vegas show.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •