Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Trib it forward 2017 project

I'll do my best!

On topic, I really want oiled trib in this video, but I'm also kind of keen for a battle where the women keep some clothes on.
    Last edited by Hemmie; February 28th, 2017 at 02:43 PM.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJo View Post
    Wow you're doing another one!!!! Also has the link been given out yet? I'd ask in the 2016 thread but it says it is closed.
    You probably went to the wrong thread. Don't worry, I did make the same mistake too.

It's the thread where XP announces that the links are being sent

If you still don't have it, pm me asap. Because time is running out for the free download!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hemmie View Post
    I'll do my best!

On topic, I really want oiled trib in this video, but I'm also kind of keen for a battle where the women keep some clothes on.
    Welcome on board

Sound to me like something for a poll?

Hopefully vladsf's to help out with the polls still stand?
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll give vlad a little while then maybe make a topic to discuss things more directly

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

As I always say, a tight space, tied together, hard fought sexfight between two equal girls.

Senior Hostboard Member sffan4e's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll give vlad a little while then maybe make a topic to discuss things more directly
    Dear Hemmie, I forgot to mention, but XP and I prefer if we keep all discussions in this thread. Of course, in a poll thread a little discussions can be held there, but keep the main discussions over here.
    For more info about TIF2018 see: [URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/280858-trib-forward-2018-a.html"]Trib It Forward 2018 project[/URL]

[URL="http://www.hostboard.com/forums/f294/279774-may-trib-you.html"]-May The Trib Be With You-[/URL]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    No worries, that is also one of the points of this process. So that more members can in some part experience a bit of making a custom video. The choices you stand for, the obstacles to deal with, and of course eventually enjoy the fruits of the work.

Multi girls would be nice, but it would make things quite a bit complex for the producer. I am not sure it would the best decision, at least for now.
    I don't quite understand the point of the competition, especially the continuation if Mariella lost the first or second battle. Is a matter of endurance, or something else? Could you please elaborate?

Strongest and weakest, I think depends on the style. Are you talking about first one to come looses, or last girl standing/endurance? I think Eva is pretty good in holding her orgasms, while Luna for example can't seem to hold her orgasms. But at the same time, Luna can take a lot of orgasms and still manages to have great come backs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick update, got in touch with Tribdolls and we are ready to fire things up.

Besides Hemmie, Vladsf and Ckskevin, anyone else who wants a more active participation in this project?
    1 vs 1 is also good, so I can't wait to see what is agreed. I just wanted to throw out some other ideas as I find that Trib Dolls doesn't do many other contests (I realize this is because they may not be practical).

I know exactly what you mean about Eva being able to hold off her orgasms but Luna being a stronger fighter in a battle to exhaustion. I remember Eva begging Luna to stop fucking her in one of their matches... so hot! My idea for the Mariella gauntlet fight would to see how far she gets down the gauntlet without cumming. There would be some kind of scoring system. E.g. For each girl that she makes cum she would score a point. If one of the other girls makes her cum, they score a point. At the end of the match (could be a time limit) the points are added up to decide the winner. Do you think Mariella is a strong sexfighter? In terms of holding off orgasms and battles to exhaustion?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ckskevin View Post
    As I always say, a tight space, tied together, hard fought sexfight between two equal girls.
    I love this idea! I'd like there to be an orgasm counter on the screen (as has been done in a few of the matches). What girls you got in mind?

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I'll do my best!

I like it too, when they keep som clothes on - but only in the beginning - soon I prefer them to be totally nude - oil is of course another wonderful detail.

Johannes

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sffan4e View Post
    Dear Hemmie, I forgot to mention, but XP and I prefer if we keep all discussions in this thread. Of course, in a poll thread a little discussions can be held there, but keep the main discussions over here.
    Okay cool.

So, let's continue the discussion of outfits! I'd like at least one stage in the video where our ladies are tribbing with most of their clothes still on, and those clothes include cute short skirts, maybe lingerie, garter belts?

Senior Hostboard Member Johannesdk's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Well, if there is a set-up, I think the outfit should correspond to that. Eg. on the mats of a martial arts club, they could be dressed in a tiny bra and either abbreviated shorts or maybe a high cut thong. Personall I prefer bare feets.

I once stumbled over a short video clip where Sinn Sage tribs another woman, both wearing small panties. I did find that very sexy. In particular because the woman lying down, had her legs high up, and Sinn Sage sat on her, cunt vs cunt, and had the other woman's legs by her shoulders. I've attached a screenshot.

Take care
    Johannes
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Hostboard Member ckskevin's Avatar
    Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay cool.

So, let's continue the discussion of outfits! I'd like at least one stage in the video where our ladies are tribbing with most of their clothes still on, and those clothes include cute short skirts, maybe lingerie, garter belts?
    You read my mind