Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: WOW

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My mood has be quite foul do to throbbing pain in my jaw from dry socket and while I really had no desire to say anything because my brain is fried on pain meds....

    THIS BOARD LOOKS AWESOME MUM!!!
    Has to be one of my all time favorites yet!!!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Why thank you but I guess I will have to take the credit for this one since mum gets very confused. I am sorry to hear you are still feeling like crap. Mom and I played two games of scrab today and we thought of you. Love ya. Robin

    I know I know I should sign in under Cherrypez but it just takes too long and mom is always worried I wont sign back out before I leave. It snowed today.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, wholly agree. Friggin' awesome! Woo! And hoo!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wait a cotton pickin minute...I picked the background and some of the colors...we both selected the snow foxes ...robin just did the pointing and clicking..LOL

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well you two make an awesome team!!!
    AND YES I am still in a world of hurt, it fucking sucks. I went to bed at 1:30am and was up at 5:30am, the meds where off in under four hours. At least I know it will eventually get better.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    poor sis...I've never had a dry socket but I hear they are very painful...can you wet it or something so it won't be so dry..or will that hurt even more?

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    **rolling eyes**

    Mom I REALLY hope that was a joke. I see the blonde dye from the salon has penetrated the brain.

    Thats like you saying "Oh my! My blood is thin" And me replying, "Gee mom, why don't you add some corn starch and thicken that shit up?"

    You kill me sometimes [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Forbidden Passions's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2006
    Posts
    2,326
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Awesome jobs Ladies!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well what do I know...do I look like a dentist??..

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Cherry_pez's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2000
    Posts
    2,194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL...definitely not. I see you there. Gotta go. break is over!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •