-
November 23rd, 2007, 08:10 PM
#1
Inactive Member
My mood has be quite foul do to throbbing pain in my jaw from dry socket and while I really had no desire to say anything because my brain is fried on pain meds....
THIS BOARD LOOKS AWESOME MUM!!!
Has to be one of my all time favorites yet!!!
-
November 23rd, 2007, 08:59 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Why thank you but I guess I will have to take the credit for this one since mum gets very confused. I am sorry to hear you are still feeling like crap. Mom and I played two games of scrab today and we thought of you. Love ya. Robin
I know I know I should sign in under Cherrypez but it just takes too long and mom is always worried I wont sign back out before I leave. It snowed today.
-
November 23rd, 2007, 09:20 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Yes, wholly agree. Friggin' awesome! Woo! And hoo!
-
November 24th, 2007, 02:01 AM
#4
Inactive Member
wait a cotton pickin minute...I picked the background and some of the colors...we both selected the snow foxes ...robin just did the pointing and clicking..LOL
-
November 24th, 2007, 01:07 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Well you two make an awesome team!!!
AND YES I am still in a world of hurt, it fucking sucks. I went to bed at 1:30am and was up at 5:30am, the meds where off in under four hours. At least I know it will eventually get better.
-
November 24th, 2007, 08:30 PM
#6
Inactive Member
poor sis...I've never had a dry socket but I hear they are very painful...can you wet it or something so it won't be so dry..or will that hurt even more?
-
November 25th, 2007, 02:07 AM
#7
Inactive Member
**rolling eyes**
Mom I REALLY hope that was a joke. I see the blonde dye from the salon has penetrated the brain.
Thats like you saying "Oh my! My blood is thin" And me replying, "Gee mom, why don't you add some corn starch and thicken that shit up?"
You kill me sometimes [img]wink.gif[/img]
-
November 25th, 2007, 11:20 AM
#8
Inactive Member
Awesome jobs Ladies!!!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
November 25th, 2007, 12:54 PM
#9
Inactive Member
well what do I know...do I look like a dentist??..
-
November 26th, 2007, 02:41 PM
#10
Inactive Member
LOL...definitely not. I see you there. Gotta go. break is over!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks