-
September 18th, 2005, 04:43 AM
#51
HB Forum Owner
I live in OZ
*stares at the pink and green buffalo as they gallop across my desk being chased by sequined indians riding plastic flamingos* [img]eek.gif[/img]
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ September 18, 2005 01:44 AM: Message edited by: The Lady Belle ]</font>
-
September 18th, 2005, 11:12 AM
#52
Inactive Member
Not that one. The no place like home one. With the ugly little girl. And her little dog too!
-
September 18th, 2005, 09:20 PM
#53
Inactive Member
OMG...they found the LSD....here let me help *turning on the lava lamp...now where is my Janis Joplin cd...???
-
September 20th, 2005, 04:31 PM
#54
Inactive Member
California Sunshine. Let the cascading begin!
-
September 20th, 2005, 06:49 PM
#55
Inactive Member
I hate that I missed the California gold rush.
-
September 21st, 2005, 04:20 AM
#56
Inactive Member
-
September 21st, 2005, 06:57 PM
#57
Inactive Member
Nah, she's throwing us off the scent, stupid-head! Now *I'll* be bad cop, you just sit there and keep quiet, sparky!
Now... Where were you on the evening of march 3, 1831?
-
September 23rd, 2005, 02:22 PM
#58
Inactive Member
I was stuck in a mire with all four wheels of my covered wagon buried up to the hubs. Lost somewhere in Oklahoma. My mules died of hunger and the water was tainted.
-
September 24th, 2005, 09:01 AM
#59
HB Forum Owner
*sits behind one-way glass window and watches the interview with interest*
-
September 24th, 2005, 05:00 PM
#60
Inactive Member
Waiting for my next move...Lefty???
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks