-
November 1st, 2005, 10:02 PM
#1
Inactive Member
pethead and I applied for our passports today..the photos are awful. They have three settings on the camera. ugly, uglier, and ugliest..LOL.
-
November 1st, 2005, 10:06 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Did you guys get those cool new biometric passports? You know, with the facial recognition scan, fingerprints, and iris scan? They're so Star Trek.
And one of those officers, going "Press your index finger on the glass plate. Harder. Harder!" And getting all turned on.
-
November 1st, 2005, 10:38 PM
#3
Inactive Member
WHY???
Are you guys coming to Oklahoma to see us???
-
November 1st, 2005, 11:57 PM
#4
Inactive Member
-
November 3rd, 2005, 07:14 PM
#5
Inactive Member
We haven't gotten them yet...and NO...we just need shots to go to Oklahoma LOL...If we survive another winter...we hope to sail to the Eastern Carib..I wanna see Jamaica.."Aruba, Jamaica, ohhh I wanna take ya, to Bermuda, Bahamma, cmon pretty mama, Key Largo, Monteago..baby why can't we go ...down to cocamoooooo..we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slowwwwww...( I have no idea of the spelling of those places LOL)
-
November 3rd, 2005, 09:23 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Me neither. Although I think it's Bahama. Why don't you google it? I'm a big fan of googling. I google a lot. I'm like that weird kid in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.
-
November 4th, 2005, 03:47 PM
#7
Inactive Member
I want to go to the Carribean someday...
-
November 4th, 2005, 06:01 PM
#8
Noclouds
Guest
Jamaica,....awwwwwwww
*gets lost in a dream*
I wanna go there, too!!!
-
November 5th, 2005, 07:53 PM
#9
Inactive Member
The tickets aren't all that bad for the cruise...but add in all the extras, like trip insurance, pet boarding, tips, and any extra side excursions...not to mention wardrobe ( although I did learn a lot from our cruise to Alaska)..anyway the little stuff really adds up fast. But it's worth it.
-
November 7th, 2005, 01:52 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Mum
I will board the pets for FREE!!!
Just promise to watch my kid while Randy and go to a race in 2006???
deal???
Ok I will throw in a new outfit too!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks