Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: passports

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    pethead and I applied for our passports today..the photos are awful. They have three settings on the camera. ugly, uglier, and ugliest..LOL.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did you guys get those cool new biometric passports? You know, with the facial recognition scan, fingerprints, and iris scan? They're so Star Trek.

    And one of those officers, going "Press your index finger on the glass plate. Harder. Harder!" And getting all turned on.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WHY???
    Are you guys coming to Oklahoma to see us???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ROTFLMAO

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We haven't gotten them yet...and NO...we just need shots to go to Oklahoma LOL...If we survive another winter...we hope to sail to the Eastern Carib..I wanna see Jamaica.."Aruba, Jamaica, ohhh I wanna take ya, to Bermuda, Bahamma, cmon pretty mama, Key Largo, Monteago..baby why can't we go ...down to cocamoooooo..we'll get there fast and then we'll take it slowwwwww...( I have no idea of the spelling of those places LOL)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2000
    Posts
    2,892
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Me neither. Although I think it's Bahama. Why don't you google it? I'm a big fan of googling. I google a lot. I'm like that weird kid in Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to go to the Carribean someday...

  8. #8
    Noclouds
    Guest Noclouds's Avatar

    Post

    Jamaica,....awwwwwwww
    *gets lost in a dream*
    I wanna go there, too!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The tickets aren't all that bad for the cruise...but add in all the extras, like trip insurance, pet boarding, tips, and any extra side excursions...not to mention wardrobe ( although I did learn a lot from our cruise to Alaska)..anyway the little stuff really adds up fast. But it's worth it.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum
    I will board the pets for FREE!!!
    Just promise to watch my kid while Randy and go to a race in 2006???
    deal???


    Ok I will throw in a new outfit too!!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •