Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'm guessing from your response it is indeed ending. Guess I'll have to go to the City again next month.

For all the die-hard Count Cain/God Child fans, the furoku this month is the God Child Memorial Art Seal (in other words, two A4 pages of stickers of coloured pictures we'd already seen). So, if you want the (most likely) last HtY free gift for God Child, you may want to get your hands on this issue. Though it wasn't as pretty as I expected...

@Tsukiyama: I have a feeling you'll get your angst/death fest... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

So, please can someone translate me the marked bubble! *puppy eyes to risu* [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Kafka

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

"That's right -- [our] stepfather (or foster father) certainly loved you, [elder] sister -- but not in the way [a father would love] a daughter!"

Yeah, he was the stepdad...

(now wondering if there's any chance I can get to Chicago next month to try to get the Oct 4 Hana to Yume... ^^;;;;;; [img]wink.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Thank you so much!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] ))

Errh if you buy the next Hana to Yume, can you take one exemplar for me too? I send you the money. I MUST have the beautiful stickers! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't know if I'll get the stickers or not. I've noticed that the Hana to Yumes that are in Chicago don't seem to have furoku in them -- I don't know if you have to be in Japan to get them or if you have to special-order them or what, but so far nothing I've gotten from the Asahiya in Chicago has had any of the extras in it...

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you see any other possibility to get them? [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Considering it's not even out yet, I really don't know. If people like them they'll keep them and not put them up for auction. If they do get put up for auction they're likely to be parts of bigger lots and not listed separately (people don't tend to list individual furoku like that unless it's a shitajiki or something). And in either case it's likely to be a few weeks or months before they start showing up anywhere...

I don't even know for sure what would happen if you tried to order a Hana to Yume from someplace like Amazon.co.jp, because they may remove furoku from international copies. (That's my best guess about why I've never gotten a furoku from something in Chicago anyway...)

I just don't know....

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Okay, I've got a wild and crazy idea.

a co-worker named Maiko is taking several of my co-workers to Japan in October (and didn't invite me! ;_; Of course I went in June and don't have much vacation time back yet, but it'd be nice to have been asked...)

Anyway, I'll ask her if she might be able to find 2 copies of the Oct 4 Hana to Yume & furoku if she's there during the right part of the month to get it -- if she's there too late, it'll be the wrong issue... and I don't know whether she'll say yes or not... but I'll ask...

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 24, 2003 05:53 PM: Message edited by: Risu-chan ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

IS confused isn't Riff the bad guy?
    Cause I read on THIS site that:

S

p

O

I

L

E

R

<font color="#660033" size="1">[ September 25, 2003 08:29 AM: Message edited by: spacelion ]</font>

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Don't worry too much - that's extremely old news by now. ^^;;;; Much further than we've gotten in scanslation, but not at all what's going on right now... the reversal of which (in my opinion) was incredibly predictable from the moment it happened, knowing how Yuki Kaori's mind works, but still...

my $.02 anyway. But I just wanted to tell Yuki-sensei "I KNEW it!" when she pulled the latest re-twist-upon-twist... ^_~

If you want spoilers newer than 6 months old, go check out the Yahoo Earl Cain group. Erin/denpa over there has been doing running summaries/partial or full translations of things since about April...