Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Highest Amount of Supercharged Boost on Stock Internals?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

do u guys think my modifying the JDM type r 2.5" catback is a good idea for having larger piping with a quiet muffler that isnt TOO restrictive?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I still think a stock exhaust on even 6psi is a waste.

I laugh when I see people doing all the 9psi crap, and keeping their stock exhausts, cats, and headers. Maybe they wouldn't want to go to 9psi if they had a better header and exhaust setup [img]wink.gif[/img]

Also, how much is a JDM Type R exhaust?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually have to give my support to a couple of exhaust systems.

Greddy SP is undoubtedly one of my favorites, with its combination of sound, looks, performance, and construction.

But. . . if you are on a budget, do not overlook Magnaflow's straight through mufflers. They DO drone though, but my butt dyno AND the boost gauge in my car showed that that muffler flowed lots.

If you want quiet though, I recommend Dynomax's super turbo muffler. This is what I have on my car right now. It's relatively quiet, has no "swarm of bees" feeling to it at all. And when you get on the gas, it sounds great.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I need something else, my eehaist is way to loud, I am runnin the greddy 2.5 header, 2.5 test pipe stock mid pipe(about to be replaced) and 2.5 Nakeyama or how ever you spell it axel back. the exhaust wouldn't have been my choie but the axel back was on the car allready and I don't have the extra cash to get anything else right now, it sounds very good and is very deep, but is very very loud.I kind like DC Sport twin canister that goes through the 2 canister then out it is low restriction and is very quiet, or so i have heard.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234