Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314151617 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 163

Thread: Discussion

  1. #131
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    refill, i am sorry. also congrats. not sure which is appropriate given the circumstances so i thought both would be the safe bet. how long until you can fuck if you don't mind me asking? (i'm gonna want some when i get home you know)

    did a bunch of shit in chicago yesterday. more today. i swear if they let somebody dump a couple tons of dirt next to a pier on lake michigan when the bad ass wind they get out here was going right they could totally have a surf spot. i need to make it happen. although i'm having a good time/trip walking next to the lake yesterday had me pining for the oc. i feel like a wanna be johnny surfseed. peace

  2. #132
    Inactive Member Tommy.callahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2005
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Guess who was driving back from St. Louis, and, because of a blizzard, had to spend two nights sleeping on a gym floor in Nowhere, Kansas?

    Discuss.

    Also: All-filler? I wish I knew you better, so's I could blast you. As such, I'll have to stick to a good natured-ribbing.

    Hey? What would be better than having a hole in my penis? Oh, I know! Two holes in my penis and a metal apparatus in my penis!

    You've got balls though; you're not just a man now, you are iron man. Or, stainless steel man. Just choose your piece's pieces wisely. Stay away from pointy ones. You get 'em caught in your whitey tighties, and

    shit. my balls hurt right now.

    You can still be in my gang, though. Yeah. That's right. A gang. It used to be a band. Now it's a band...of killers! That's right! The bagel killers! You gotta prove yourself to get in though.

    You've got to put about a half a tub of cream cheese on a New York style bagel, eat it,listen to some Doors, and then ride off into the sunset.

    There's no leader, because, come on, nobody here is fit to lead their dick into their fist. Still, I'll be the warlord, of course. Goliath and E-pro can be generals, and All-filler can be a bagel killer with a metal cock. Not even those Einstein brothers will mess with us.

    My new handle should be "Poppy".
    DM would be "Playin'"
    And E would be "Onions"

    And, oh yeah - Refill can be "Blueberries".

    Oh, shit. We'd carry chef's knives, serrated pastry knives. Bash a guy to death with a toaster oven. I'd have one of those pizza-oven turners. A long one. Because I could kill a man with that, fast.

  3. #133
    Inactive Member Tommy.callahan's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 17th, 2005
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes, I laugh so hard I convulse. Some of you have seen it.

    That last post, was one of those times.

  4. #134
    Inactive Member Muddy Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Refill and I are headed out to a little shindig in the city this weekend and me and Stinkfistula are already taking bets that at least one person will walk out of there having experienced the full glory of the prince himself.
    I'm totally down with the gang because I tend to fuck shit up. I excel at it as well as other microsoft programs. I also want to put it out there that I am not offended by being the onion. I love the onion and due to my allergy to water I usually smell like one. If you peel off my skin you'll find nothing but a throbbing cock just waiting to be plucked like a harp by that special cherub I call destiny.

  5. #135
    Inactive Member Muddy Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Refill and I are true players. We proved that last night. Refill did a keg stand in which he held himself up. We told stories that made us look like assholes, but we won't get into that. And I told a girl that my dick no longer functioned and that if she really wanted to give me a go she'd have to go find a popsicle stick and some scotch tape.

  6. #136
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sounds like i missed THE FUCK OUT. well done anyway. sounds like you really carried the torch. i look forward to hearing some more details

  7. #137
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    so i go to beantown and nyc for a couple of days and i produced a detailed travelog. nearly a month in the midwest and i've hardly hit this board. the problem is that we don' t all have the commitment to rocking good discussion topics like we did at that point. the ebb and flow of the board is a downer right now. could have something to do with finals. on that note, what's relevant to everyone's contemplative state right now, eh?

    boulder, co is a pretty cool place. jared has nice friends and a place.

    here's my addition/attempt to spur more banter that's worth all of our while - i feel great. i'm looking forward to jamming this break. what else are we doing besides getting a keg and doing listening parties? we've got music and literature to produce and i'm looking forward to just generally catching up. what the fuck else, come on, hit me. and the whole, what's on people's mind shit too. peace

  8. #138
    Inactive Member refill's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 30th, 2004
    Posts
    17
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    been doing some serious VS work and i as i mentioned on the music page, expect a release soon barring any unforseen setbacks. its shaping up to be 7-8 tracks. so far, 3 are finished and the 4th will be complete by the end of this week. everything is shaping up well and turning out a lot different than i had planned. if i could describe it to you the tracks are much more groove and instrument oriented rather than your standard vocals atop music. muddy has been lending his bass skills and i must say, the bass is giving the tracks a much more cohesive sound. there is also going to be suprise cover that only muddy and myself know about, i think. if anyone else knows keep it on the d/l til the release but i'm sure you'll like it. on a final note, i want to welcome back fick from his month long venture on the road and i hope to see him soon. peace peace muthafuckas!

    ps- the prince has LAID claim to his thrown and the claim laying was good.

  9. #139
    HB Forum Owner dmvernona's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that sounds awesome duder. i'm glad to be back and looking forward to that. i think i'm joing you and mudmastre wed. so i'll see you then.

  10. #140
    Inactive Member Muddy Love's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2004
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah man, I didn't let the cat out of the bag about the secret cover, don't worry.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •