Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Alright, so this board pretty much sucks now, no one checks it and no one says shit on it. For those offenses, and for lack of anything better to add, I will tell you all about my recent dreams.

Two weeks ago, as some of you may know, Fick, Refill, and myself vissitted the fine home of the lovely Britney Murphy, who Refill happens to be dating. We sat around on the couch and talked it up. Suddenly Brit's father came home. Refill tried to be polite and shake his hand but big daddy Murphy would not accept, he quickly sent his daughter to her room. He then turned upon Refill and told him he wanted him out of Brit's life and that he thought he was a slacker, with slacker friends. Refill got pissed and told him the only reason he wanted us out of his house is so that he could molest his daughter in private. A fight ensued.

Last night: I found myself once again with Refill and Fick, driving around trying to find a way out of this rural town. Refill and I stopped at some sort of water ice joint to ask for directions, yet when we got up to the window he asked the girl behind the counter for some ten dollar water ice bullshit, then as they were making his order turns to me and asks if I can pay for his dumb thing. Of course I don't have enough, but the girls behind the counter look the other way on it and give it to him anyway. We walk back to the car and Fick joins us at a picnic table behind the store and asks us if we got directions. The two girls from the store come out on their break and sit with us. They want our numbers. Fick, trying to be sensible, announces it is time we hit the road. Refill and I want a few last moments with these girls and walk off in seperate directions to get a little more privacy. I give my girl a fake number and she presses me with remarkable strength up against a parked car. Then she kisses me with great force. I tried to enjoy it, but no go, it all felt strange to me. Just then Fick and Refill screech up to me in the van and yell for me to get in, we're making an escape. I break away from the girl and hop in the car. "You didn't give her your number, did you?" Refill asks. "No, I gave the bitch a fake one." I was really rather amused at my own cleverness. "Dude, that was a man, a fucking twink!" Fick informs me. "What?!?!?!" I ask. "Yeah man, Refill's was too, he made the mistake of getting a little to frisky and found out "she" had a dick."
    We were pissed, but not as pissed as we were when our car broke down in the back woods and the twinks caught up with us. We fled deeper into the woods, and then found our way to the parking lot of a shopping mall. The end.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING HA!

wow man, you're full of them. you're right too, our crew is really letting this board go to shit. i don't care so much anymore. frankly as long as i can post shit on here back and forth with you and other people can get on if they want, that's great. for shit that's more BSing than needing to be emailed this still serves a function - like busting my sides open with shit like that. wow.

i had a less humorous and interesting dream this past sunday after a "rough" saturday night. it was like some bad art film. there as just a man in a black suit and tie with a white shirt standing against a white, void with smoke pouring out of his mouth in a french exhalation that was absurdly dense and also endless.

it was minorly disconcerting on one level. i was basically totally indifferent to it though. it didn't last too long but i remember it vividly. when i woke up i was laying in bed reading when i was stuck by an image of myself as a sad looking old man sitting on a cramped toilet similar to a bathroom i had used the previous evening.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah, i noticed last time that it usually happened towards the end of a page. In the future just bump the shit out of it until it goes. That time it took two bumps, after the second it worked right away.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

so despite the lack of attendance on here we do have some shit to discuss coming into prime relevance.

i'm gonna be home this weekend and that'll be fun, but spring breaks coming up in under a month too so we'll all be back i assume. i'll be around form march 4-12. anybody have any plans?

the herbologist proposed a camping trip also oriented towards playing music. maybe a cabin or something. the only issue with me or anyone else, all are welcome, is that it would probly be somewhere in or between PA and IL, so maybe not worth the travel involved, depending.

assuming we're all at home what's up? we need some shit on call to do. i'm bored to fucking tears up here and i'll be damned if i'm as bad off while i'm on my only vacation.

maybe i can figure some way to get my drums back and forth with me. that'd be cool if we could play some music at home. that's all i've really got at the moment. anybody?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

good call. did that work right away?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that fucking sucks man. when is it though, still?

also, finally saw all of stand by me. fucking great

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I actually have no fucking clue when mine is.

Yeah, that movie kicks ass. Chambers is my fuckin' boy.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I know for a fact that my spring break is only the same as Refill's. The rest of you fuckers have ones at other times. So that's that.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i had a dream this morning right before i woke up:

ml and i were walking out of wawa at cuthbert and haddon. while we crossed the street we saw shawn censor sitting in a white vw bug convertable at the red light.

ml looked at him and then to me. "he's a fag."

i nodded, stopped crossing the street and walked over towards him.

"hey, you! yeah! you're a faggot."

i stood right next to his car and looked at him as he said, "no i'm not," in his most quintessential fashion.

at that point i said, "no man, you're a fucking faggot," and while ml started laughing i reached into the car and grabbed his arm.

the light turned and he stared driving and making a right. i held onto his arm and tried to pull him out of the car while being generally beligerent.

after a couple seconds of walking next to the car i let go and we continued walking down the street as he drove off.

i woke up immediately, laughing.