Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I just checked out our South Park characters. Well fuckin done.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

HAHAHA, thought you'd like that. I just showed them to Stinkfistula and he loved it. He really appreciated the detail to his hair and Rush pentagram shirt.

Its a lot better it you A/B the ones from 2004 to these ones. Its nuts. I'll try to get the old ones to everybody, or if their still on his comp mayhaps Fick can send them to us in an e-mail.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

sent - and i certainly enjoyed comparing just one more time. i must comment on them:

refill has just slightly changed, except the major recent addition - hahaha - and, of course, has always had something entertaining to say.

it's nice to see that we traded in undead for someone living and considerably more bad assed. amazing likeness in the latter's.

needless to say i prefer my new one. the old one was funny. can't believe i looked like that. i totally did though and i probly will again sooner than you think if i grow this fucking buzz out...shit.

ml's the only one who changed as much as me. i think he's doing better for himself too, or at least has shown his aging, even if he's still browning his own trousers.

fishtown my friend, you just haven't changed that much. oh well. you got a joint and a frown this time. that was kind of arbitrary since those two things aren't worn by you very often. we just had more options on the new and improved character builder that i suppose we wanted to make up for lost time with.

by the way, here's the website we used for those who haven't gotten a link:

http://www.planearium2.de/

i just created

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Yeah I just A/B'd them. Fucking riot. I have to say its funny to see the changes, because like Fick said in some cases they are drastic, but I think its funny how some of us haven't changed a bit. Fish looks damn near the same, minus the dredz. And Refill, it turns out, is still a fucking nut, but just has a ring through his cock. I think the one of Stinkfistula is bad ass cuz I think it looks just like him, and he claims mine looks just like me, which I wouldn't disagree with. Good times.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

looks like i'll be home for a bit the weekend of the 28th to pick up my drums. see you fuckers then

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

word of the day:

yupster - one who thinks they are a hipster but is in fact a yuppie.

hipsters lead a low level existence already so this is quite a subhuman track, however it is becoming startlingly common and accepted. some say the yupster originated due to the assimilation of hipster and indie culture into the mainstream on a broad scale.

ex/ a yupster might be found driving an suv and listening to death cab for cutie or perhaps walking through a hip urban neighborhood with ipod headphones in ear destined for starbucks, to his posh apartment to watch an old season of the OC on dvd or urban outfitters.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

i'm curious on our crew's stances on this, so let's talk ethics:

is the ability to inhabit the moral universe the only thing "seperating" man from other animals?

i think it just might be, but if you say no, why?
    if yes, what does it mean then when we choose to disregard our knowledge of ethics?

lastly, does any of this matter?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Its freedom of choice and a complex, constructive ability to communicate that seperates man from the animals. Ethics, I suppose, falls into all of that.
    What does it mean when we disregard our knowledge of ethics? You'd have to give me an example there. There are no unniversal code of ethics and morals at this point in time, I always thought of them on a more personal level. What's good for the goose isn't always good for the gander.
    Does it matter? Fuck if I know.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

that was one educated response. where the rest of you cads at?

while we wait for other weigh-ins, i just found:

wikipedia.com > narrative:

"In non-technical terms, no matter what the context (whether scientific, philosophical, legal, etc) a narrative is a story, an interpretation of some aspect of the world that is historically and culturally grounded and shaped by human personality (per Walter Fisher). Derived from the Latin word gnarus..."

this was my inspiration today to pour on with what i'll now be refering to as my "GNAR-ative screenplay". Boyakasha boiiieeee!

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

What the hell? Maybe i can bump it.