Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: 311-90

  1. #1
    Inactive Member John Warren's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Interesting application for the 311-90 and
    290-16L compression driver


    http://home.comcast.net/~wooferboy/Page_5.html

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Q-Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone know where I can find more 290-16K or 16L drivers? The same question goes for the 311-90 horn.

    Thanks, Q.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jnorv's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    220
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    John, could you post the schematic for the xover in something other than Word. I am not able to open it in that form. How similar is it to ALK's xover. I am considering modifing his for my own project.

    JIm N

  4. #4
    Inactive Member JeffreyJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Q-man...

    I can help you out with the 311-90's... email me.. I came over here to find someone in the family who wanted them so that I don't have to send them to Ebay...

    experiencemusic "at" hotmail "dot" com...

    Peace..
    Jeffrey

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Steve Burger's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 14th, 2002
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We may have some of the 290's you are looking for. I need to wait until Jim D. gets back from Alaska. Supposed to be back this weekend. Go ahead and email me and I will let you know as soon as I can what we have.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sunnysal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I too am in the hunt for a pair 311-90s (I may have to settle for 60s if I canot find 90s!), I have a line on 290E drivers but these horns still eldue me, anyone interested in selling should take me into account as well! thanks, tony

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Datubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do have a pair of excellent 311-60's. The only scratches are at the mounting flange where the drivers bolt on.

    I'm not in the US (Singapore) so shipping might be a concern. However, these horns are pretty light & I'd estimate shipping via surface will be about $50-$60 or so.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Datubie's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pic.
    1

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There are a set of what I believe to be 311-90 horns on ebay right now, going for 35 bucks currently, with driver attached. The guy says no shipping, but if you arranged with a local courier to pick them up maybe it will work out...

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...736817247&rd=1

  10. #10
    Inactive Member sunnysal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    thanks for the heads up, I am lookin ginto those right now! regards, tony

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.