Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: WYnter

  1. #31
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    big clit heidi...hmmm..a new chat name perhaps???

  2. #32
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i've read the word clit more tonight...then i've ever said it.....

    heidi's new name is BIg CLit?

  3. #33
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I went into chatop "golden showers" as Diaper Rash..I'd never been so popular.......*G*

    NoClitCittyCat..........wow.....if you see that name around You'll know its me..*G*

  4. #34
    HB Forum Owner Blazey's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    9,610
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hahahahaha!!!..i cant even say the word..i can type it tho!

    <font color="#70e054" size="1">[ April 04, 2004 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Blazey ]</font>

  5. #35
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bwghahahahaaa im laughing so hard [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #36
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Its real big...she used to get it stuck in the car door all the time *sigh* I'm not making fun, I feel bad! Remember that time you didnt wear panties, and a big gust of wind caught it and it lifted you like 20 feet in the air?

  7. #37
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by 2CUTE:
    Its real big...she used to get it stuck in the car door all the time *sigh* I'm not making fun, I feel bad! Remember that time you didnt wear panties, and a big gust of wind caught it and it lifted you like 20 feet in the air?
    <font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Verdana, Arial">i
    have
    no
    words
    too
    fucking
    funny

  8. #38
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    (23:18:20 ) 2CUTE says to Well Trained Circus Penis: May I teach it to do new tricks?...I have these balls Im dyin to try out with someone from the Circus....~smiles~

    2 is gonna be gone for a bit..she wanted me to let you all know.......

  9. #39
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I do remember..thank gawd you had your lasso with you.....but next time go easier on me..I had rope burns on my clit for a month.. [img]confused.gif[/img]

  10. #40
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm here, I'm here!! the lasso didnt help, remember? It lifted us both up and we got stuck in a tree. Thank god for that nice man with the latter who helped us! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •