Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: WYnter

  1. #41
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes he was very nice..remember when he took you to meet his son at the highschool and you ended up with three boyfriends..*G*

    Yanno You never complained about my clit when I was lyin spread eagle for you and you were pressing on it like it was bubblewrap.. [img]mad.gif[/img]

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ahh yes, the 3 new boyfriends...they left as soon as I ran outta candy!

    Heidi, I'd never complain about it, I love blowing raspberries on it! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    the guy
    his son
    3some
    laffing

  4. #44
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I keep tellin ya they only luv ya till they are old enough to buy their own beer..*L*

    I know you luv it.....*slaps you in the lips with my clit.......all affectionate like.. [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  5. #45
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Remember that one time I had it in my mouth, and I took a breath, and accidentally swallowed it?

  6. #46
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I also remember the night you had to pass it....took 20 stitches to close your ass up...You never got over how the dr laughed at you.....did I ever say sorry for that? [img]redface.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I still cant sit without my doughnut [img]confused.gif[/img]

    you never did say you were sorry! [img]frown.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    clit talk and wynter stops dancing...


    hmmmmmmm................... [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im sorry you had a clit come outta Yer ass.....How many times in your life will you hear that sentence?

    btw...if you marry the circus penis does that mean we'll all get free rides?

  10. #50
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im goin to bed.......you all carry on as if you were normal.. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    thanks for the laughs.. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •