Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 92

Thread: NHL

  1. #11
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What I been hearing that the Colorado Avalanche will be playing against the San Jose Sharks.

    pete

  2. #12
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    I think Vancouver Canucks will win tonight [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think that the leafs will win game 7 tuesday night. Heidi do you remember when Ed Belfour was with the Dallas Stars in 1999 ? same talk but the Dallas Stars did win the Stanley Cup with Ed Belfour in goal.

    pete

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dont care about the vancouver series..
    heidi..I know how ya feel...
    I am nervous about tonights game also......
    if boston does blow it and is out....
    GO COLORADO..
    down with the leafs......

  5. #15
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You know there is one series still being talked here in las vegas sports books. The New York Islanders Tampa Bay Lighting. No one ever dreamed there would four shutouts in the first four games and by the same score 3-0. Game five went in too overtime and was won by the lighting 3-2. This was a exiting but strange playoff series.

    pete

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Meow Kitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2004
    Posts
    85
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Pete...actually it all depends on who wins the Calgary Flames/Vancouver Canucks game.

    Quote taken from Sharks web page...

    "The second round match-ups now hinges on the series between the Calgary Flames and the Vancouver Canucks. Calgary holds a three games to two lead going into Saturday night's Game Six. If the Flames win the series, they will face Detroit in the next round while San Jose will play Colorado. However, if the Canucks end up winning the series, the Sharks would face Vancouver and the Red Wings would host the Avalanche."

    The series between the Flames and Canucks is tied...triple OT on Sat. Tonight is the game to watch!

    <font color="#70e054" size="1">[ April 19, 2004 03:11 PM: Message edited by: Meow Kitty ]</font>

  7. #17
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Meow Kitty , This is one series that I think the NHL does not want. There is still bad blood between Colorado and Vancouver because what Todd Bertuzzi did. If this series happen there might be a new penalty minutes playoff record set by both teams.
    GO CALGARY FLAMES

    pete

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imzredhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 25th, 2001
    Posts
    461
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope of course, that Montreal wins this seventh game tonight, I have truly learned to appreciate the way they play the game of hockey....and I hope they win the cup...I want to see that excitement in my Canadian...most of all, I wanna be at the game waving my big foam finger, would that be a ton of fun or what? *G*....Not sure whats going to happen with the Leafs/Sens game...I think either are most capable of taking that series...if for some reason Montreal loses, I'd like to see the Avalanche take the cup too GOD...

  9. #19
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    SHITTY.........

    waits for the big mouths....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I feel for ya God..but they blew it when they let it get to the 7th game......Gawd they had Montreal.........obviously Im not a Montreal fan...but there are two newfies playing there so I feel some obligation........well ......kinda..*L*

    God Im not goin to rub it in.....cause I know the feeling........but Im here for ya man if you need a place to cry..K..*G*

    *L* @ Montreal winning the cup.......keep dreaming.. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

    <font color="#70e054" size="1">[ April 19, 2004 11:27 PM: Message edited by: heidi! ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •