Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 92

Thread: NHL

  1. #41
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will say one thing...
    last year .....
    the leafs and flyers had one of the best series in playoffs that I have seen in a long time....
    I am kinda(and I cant believe I am sayin this)glad the leafs won and will be playin the flyers....
    hope it will be like last year.........
    doesnt matter whos playin...cant beat a great hockey game

  2. #42
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Holy shit is that really you GOD *LOL*
    That must have been a hard sentence to get out eh? [img]wink.gif[/img]

    What a game last night! I knew it was ours when they scored the 1st goal. Just a feelin' I guess, mixed with a lot of faith.
    What a sight eh heidi to see everyone celebrating in the streets and stuff [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    GO LEAFS GO!!! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here is a recap from last year of the Philadelphia Flyers Toronto Maple Leafs in the 2003 playoffs.

    Game 1 Maple Leafs 5 at Flyers 3
    Game 2 Maple Leafs 1 at Flyers 4
    Game 3 Flyers 3 at Maple Leafs 4
    Game 4 Flyers 3 at Maple Leafs 2
    Game 5 Maple Leafs 1 at Flyers 4
    Game 6 Flyers 1 at Maple Leafs 2
    Game 7 Maple Leafs 1 at Flyers 6

    Games 3 , 4 and 6 were decided in overtime.

    pete

  4. #44
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Flyers have a couple key players on the IR list.

    The Maple Leafs as far I know have no players on the IR list.

    AK CG and Heidi can you keep us up to date on the Maple Leafs please.

    Thank You. Go Leafs Go.

    pete

  5. #45
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God have you noticed I havent given you much hell about boston goin down like they did......hmmm...You might wanna keep that in mind when Toronto wins the cup..........be a gracious loser..*G*

    I think this will be the best series yet...if they can get past this team.....they're home free........if not i'll be back here all pist and stuff..*G
    GOLEAFSGO!

  6. #46
    HB Forum Owner ~R-B~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    2,223
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mats Sundin has been injured for the last 3 games and won't be playing in tonights game either.
    I think this is going to be an awesome series and have my fingers crossed that we win it [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    GO LEAFS GO!!

  7. #47
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    heidi.....
    I have noticed and well its your choice
    I know I would have given ya shit if it was me... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    as far as the leafs bein home free after philly....I wouldnt count your chickens just yet...
    like its been said..the key to toronto is eddie....
    heidi I feel for ya... the hope you have for them winnin the cup. is like me hopin the sox win the world series....
    but sorry ..its not happenin......
    DOWN WITH THE LEAFS..... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member peteTR25's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    God , Iam a die hard fan. Not only do I use hockey stats and everyone who knows me says I should start putting down bets at the sportsbooks here in Las Vegas. Here a stanley cup final I would love too see happen. Detroit Red Wings vs Toronto Maple Leafs. The Toronto Maple Leafs would win in 6 games.

    GO LEAFS GO

    pete

  9. #49
    Inactive Member ^GOD^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2001
    Posts
    1,405
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey pete.....
    are you one of those people who actually watches and follows it.....
    or one who catches highlights and reads up on stats........
    and ummm..mats sundin has been injured for at least 3 games .....

    <font color="#70e054" size="1">[ April 22, 2004 12:49 AM: Message edited by: ^GOD^ ]</font>

  10. #50
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    tonight they gotta do some serious butt kicking...but i'm positive they are gonna win tonight [img]biggrin.gif[/img]


    GO LEAFS GO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •