Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Exercise!!!!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    but MAN am i ever sooooooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee!!!..........i hurt all over.....*p

  2. #12
    Inactive Member R@@@nt In E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2000
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can masturbation be classed as exercise??

  3. #13
    Inactive Member ~Virgo~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    August 11th, 2000
    Posts
    60
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Leo.....I bought this fast trak 2000 thingy, it has a exercise for every part of your body, I walk do sit ups...I'm starting aquabics(aerobics in the water) and I think I'm getting a dog *VBS....so that's what I do.....and Rant.....I dunno if that goes under exercise..lemme look it up

  4. #14
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    masturbation involves repetitive physical movement, so by definition, it's exercise, in my opinion...... biggrin


    VIRGIE!!!.......water is great *G......there's a huge indoor pool at my local Y, i like to get in there once in a while and do laps.......it's work, but there's nothing more relaxing than that................ahhhhhhhhh.......*L

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R@@@nt In E~Minor's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 28th, 2000
    Posts
    140
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Get a dawg.....they drag you out in ALL weathers so you can't slack....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah but they stink real bad when it rains and track mud everywhere......*g

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •