Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33

Thread: ENOUGH!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, enough is enough. It seemed as though we had all quit messing with people about real true life stuff. I know I have. And its gotten really cool, because even those of us that hate each other don't bother one other.
    We have just been chatting and not posting each other, and we have all just been minding our own business. However, I dont know who this person is, I know it's a reg. I have a clue as to who it might be, but I'm still not sure who it is.
    Enough is enough.Ok, the only thing i have to say to this person whoever it may be, is this. You come in STILL after all the dust has settled from everyone fighting in the pool, and the pool has gotten better. You come in trying to start stuff. You still come in, talking about my home life, my kids and everything that you THINK you know.
    Well, like Empress, Emma and myself were saying, "show me the rule where it says, mothers can't chat after their kids are in bed". Is this a new rule now? I thought every woman at the end of the day, was entitled to a womans, "own personal time". After a womans work is done for the day, such as the cooking, the bathing the kids and getting them in bed, and taking care of everything, is one not entitled to come to a chat place to relax? This is really getting old.
    First of all, you only talk about what you THINK you know, when you actually don't have a clue to what the hell goes on at my house, my life or anything else. Do you live at my house, or even in my town for that matter? And as far as talking about my kids at night, can you believe that kids all over the world now are sleeping all the way through the night!! It must be a miracle, or some kind of scientific wonder that kids are sleeping all the way through the night! Who ever heard of such!
    Even I have learned, for the peace in the pool, and to keep everything running smoothly, nobodys real life info. should be posted. Not mine, not yours, not an enemy, not a new person. NO ONE should keep this going on. The pool has been pretty peaceful, even with my worst enemies in there. But there is still one person who feels like bringing up peoples real true life is the only way to chat!
    Well, anyway lets try this as another dare, leave everyones real true life alone! And if you are just coming into the pool to pick on people and start shit, please pick another room, cause the pool is fineally getting to where we can all chat to our friends quietly and peacefully. Thank you.

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited May 29, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited May 29, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited May 29, 2001).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Sounds like somebodys jealous of the fact that you've got it all together....
    Somebody's jealous of the peace...
    that their life is so fucked up...they cant stand to see things good...
    They have to try and fuck with it...
    I guess we should pitty the poor fool???
    And whome ever you think it is?? you think posts here?? hmmmmmmmmm!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah mel, that's what i was thinking. That whoever it is, can't stand to see the pool when it's peaceful and everyone is just chatting and minding their business. I think it is a regular. I don't know if they post here on your board, but I think that yes it might be someone who reads the board. Like I said, I have an idea who it is, but I'm not sure yet!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OK, this happened again tonight, so here is my challenge, if you think you know me and what goes on at my house, come spend a day here and you will see, what goes on here. This shit is stupid. You dont know me or my what I do every day! So until you can back shit up. Whoever keeps coming in here talking about my kids, come see for yourself. This shit happened for an hour, And whoever this is quit being a fucking coward hiding behind names and be man/woman enough to have the balls to say this in your real name! Its easy to talk about what you dont know and hide behind names to say shit! Come say some shit when you are in your real name, or else drop the shit! Whoever this was, kept coming in from mels board, and kept saying shit about my kids, and said they had read stuff here, (wont get into they read, but its not shit that I posted, they were saying shit from stuff I have never posted myself personally) stuff about my kids once again and shit! I will say this once more, until you come to my house, and you spend 2 days with me, you KNOW NOTHING! Its easy to talk about what you dont know! ISNT IT!

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 23, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 23, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hmmm...Well number one...If you dont want personal shit posted about you..Keep your private life private...You scream in there that you are married with kids then you go kissin on a single guy...and Yep Im fairly certain there is a "RULE" about that somewhere...And Im not judging you...Cause I could care less what you are doin..but dont piss and whine about people in a chat room giving you shit about things they shouldnt know about anyway...You wanna do something then do it...If you dont want anyone to say anything...Then keep it to yourself...and dont complain that you should be able to do whatever you want and nobody care..In a perfect world maybe...but in a public forum you give them something to talk about they will...
    Number 2....If you think its a "Reg"....then say who you think it is....I have been a Reg in there forever and so has mel and 2cute ..We can tell you if that is the person...We know mostly everyone in there...Just dont say you think its a "Reg"...Cause by now you must know that us "regs" stick together...and I really doubt any of them care enough to change their names just to say somthing to you..
    Im tired of people complaining about their private lives being trashed in there....Take a look at the private lives you never hear about...Then figure it out..its because they dont tell nothing to the room...maybe to the few "Regs" they trust...but I wouldnt tell shit to the whole room

    FUCK I MONDAYS... frown

    [This message has been edited by heidi! (edited July 23, 2001).]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner 2CUTE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2000
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree..with something/someone...can't remember who or what...fuuuuuuuuck...i hate mondays too *pulls the covers back over my head until it isnt morning anymore!

    ------------------
    Jesus loves you...but everyone else thinks you're an asshole!

  7. #7
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, first of all, if I were the first married woman in here ever to be kissing on someone, I might be concerned, but it's not like some new trend from out of the blue I have started. Secondly, Yeah i put my personal life out there sometimes, but im not the first to do that either. If anyone who comes in here thinks, they know whats best for me, or my life, or whatever, then please by all means, let me see you do a better job than me. Quit talking about it and come do it. This person sits and talk about not only me, but others and how much time we spend on a computer. Do you pay my internet bill, or my phone bill. NO, so why are you worried about it?
    Allot of you werent even there last night when this guy started shit. Its the same guy that has been in there. He was booted using Empys name. Its the same guy that comes in and uses the monitors name usually with "so and so is a big ass slut" Do you all know who Im talking about? He comes in using vicious names with monitors name and trixi's name, and now with Empress's name, and now mine. Allot of you didnt see what was said, and I tried to copy and paste it here. Thats not the point, the point is, this stupid shit, needs to stop allready.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Basically, people meed to worry about their own lives and thier own business! Next time I will copy and paste it. I think its Buddy but Im not sure, and others in the room kept telling me, they thought it was F.O.A.D!

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 23, 2001).]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    13:32:09) death says to ***Keeper*O(f)* The*St: i would like to taste your blood

    (13:37:11) death says to ***Keeper*O(f)* The*St: dont fuck with me ori will kill you

    (13:33:13) death says to ***Keeper*O(f)* The*St: thats a promise. YOU bitch

    (13:31:00) death says to ***Keeper*O(f)* The*St: you sound like a egosentrick bbbbiiitttccchhh



    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 23, 2001).]

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    its neither one of those two ....
    its just another idiot with nothing better to do Genie...
    The more rialed you get the more there gonna do it...
    thats neither buddys or foads style..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •