Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33

Thread: ENOUGH!

  1. #21
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    *LOL*.Yes Genie and I was born at night ..Just not last night...

    And Sam...I can soooo see you in that Ronald McDonald suit..*G*

  2. #22
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oooppsss Genie we better start kissing in private from now on *LOL* cuz u know how me and you and emp are ......next news ya know we be all considered lesbos *LOL*

  3. #23
    HB Forum Owner ~*Twi*~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    July 18th, 2001
    Posts
    1,221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lesbo AKA lessie AKA lesbian *L*

  4. #24
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Uh, Heidi, a lesbo is someone who is attracted to women instead of men. I guess I would be a lesbo. I am terribly attracted to women, sometimes to the point of causing biological things to happen in my body..........sigh.......*runs for cold shower*

  5. #25
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *gets in her Lezben and drives away*

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know, Im to the point where I really don't give a dam. im just gonna do what I do, and have fun, and not give a shit about what others think. Its all bullshit anyway right? Im here to chat and have a goodtime. If anyone doesnt like me or what I do thats their problem. They dont have to live with me, they dont have to live my life. They dont have to live with MY consequences. So, whoopty frigging do!! Im happy with my life, Im comfortable with my chatting. Besides, like the old saying goes, "Everyone In The World Does Not Have To Like You. "
    And I really dont care anymore who does and doesnt. Im me, and Im gonna do what im gonna do. Take me as I am, or not at all. Either way, Im still here and having a good time! OH and T-Rex and Xenia, I SO agree with you! Thanks you guys, LOVE YA X! You know I am always behind you to no matter what. I have your back 24-7!! *S*

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 24, 2001).]

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 24, 2001).]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Man do you know how much I have heard you say those words since you been around...Practice what you preach...show them you dont give a shit...stop talkin about it...Oh and dont think these people dont like you...Normally they dont care enough to dislike they do it merely for the reactions you give them.....I really doubt they give the energy into the dislike and more into the humor part of it..

  8. #28
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I guess it's real this time. cause i just dont care! Those people are trying to get a reaction out of me. Your right, and I have learned to just let shit role off my back and learn to let shit go! I try to mind my own business these days and just have a good time. people dont have to like me, just like I dont have to like them. So, im going on with that feeling. The feeling of, "so what" and, "I just dont care". That feels fine with me. Actually I feel better looking at things that way, better than I have in here in a while. I say, live and let live.


  9. #29
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, Genie, ya keep this thing goin, and you don't even realise ya are doin it. Ya gotta get Mel to close this thread, or you are gonna go forever here!

  10. #30
    Inactive Member heidi!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 13th, 2000
    Posts
    2,433
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Whats a Lesbo?..*rolls eyes...sheesh..*L*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •