-
August 21st, 2001, 12:54 PM
#41
Inactive Member
Me????? *LOL* KIDDING!!!!!!!! Its Secret I think!
Like a Rock........
-
August 21st, 2001, 12:58 PM
#42
Inactive Member
Okay! I just realized mine was already said.......ummmmmm...........
Built __________ tough..........
(and I really hate doing this for those of ya'll who know me.......but, its the only one I could think of!)
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 01:19 PM
#43
Inactive Member
-
August 21st, 2001, 02:28 PM
#44
HB Forum Owner
MMMMM..MMMM..GOOD....campbells soup..
Leo..the other well..ya lost me..dunno???
NEXT!
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 03:10 PM
#45
Inactive Member
ummmmm Gucci???
it keeps going and going and going..........and going
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 03:29 PM
#46
Inactive Member
energizer batteries
i like chicken, i like liver, i like tuna, please deliver
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 03:32 PM
#47
Inactive Member
Energizer
Like a rock
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 08:37 PM
#48
Inactive Member
Peter Francis Geraci? LOL
------------------
-
August 21st, 2001, 09:49 PM
#49
Inactive Member
Ever get that Not so Fresh Feeling?
------------------
-
August 22nd, 2001, 03:54 AM
#50
Inactive Member
He likes it! he really likes it!
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks