-
August 22nd, 2001, 03:58 AM
#51
HB Forum Owner
*L* LIFE cereal!!
...I'm ________ and i'll fight for you!!!
-
August 22nd, 2001, 09:40 AM
#52
Macydamn
Guest
Ok....it's driving me nuts.
WHAT is .."I can't believe I ate the whooooole thing?????"
And I'll repost Blanc's..cause I don't know the answer...
Ever get that not so fresh feeling?
------------------
-
August 22nd, 2001, 10:00 AM
#53
Inactive Member
*LMAO* sorry, i was waiting for the other old farts to grab that one
it's an old early 70's ad for Alka Seltzer
-
August 22nd, 2001, 10:46 AM
#54
Inactive Member
"time to make the doughnuts!!"
------------------
-
August 22nd, 2001, 11:21 AM
#55
Inactive Member
dunkin doughnuts
almond joy got nuts _________ don't
------------------
Heavenly shades of night is fallin its ~Twilite~ time
-
August 22nd, 2001, 11:30 AM
#56
HB Forum Owner
Mounds dont *L*
Once you pop, the fun dont stop *G*
-
August 22nd, 2001, 12:32 PM
#57
Inactive Member
i think Blanca's way up there is ... Summer's Eve.... 'n i think chilly's is.... Pringles?
"made fresh, right before your eyes"
------------------
[This message has been edited by Sniffer (edited August 22, 2001).]
-
August 23rd, 2001, 04:13 PM
#58
Inactive Member
i'm gonna go with Subway.
"Get 'Em Up Fast, Keep 'Em Hard"
------------------
M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks