-
December 6th, 2001, 04:04 AM
#21
Inactive Member
My all time favorite of everything is the old Grinch I love when Max has to wear the reideer thingy's *L* and little cindy lou who is pretty cute herself. I have watched that movie the night before christmas as long as I can remember now I have it on video it's become a chrimstas tradition in my family we watch it with hot chocolate and cookies before the kids go to bed. My most favorite son would have to be...hmmmmm.....so many the first noel...joy to the world...and oh yeah the new version of jingle bells that my son sings
Jingle bells
Batman smells
robin laid an egg
*ROTFL*
------------------
-
December 6th, 2001, 04:24 AM
#22
Inactive Member
oooooooh and my favorite christmas song is "happy christmas" by john lennon
I really can't stand to hear rudolph, or jingle bells etc anymore I hope if i ever have kids i'll be able to stomach those songs.
-
December 6th, 2001, 05:56 AM
#23
Inactive Member
mr beans christmas
------------------
put that in ya pipe and smoke it!
-
December 7th, 2001, 04:41 AM
#24
Inactive Member
my two favorite songs to hear are "Wonderful Xmastime" by Paul McCartney & Wings, and "Happy Xmas, War is Over", by John Lennon
surprise surprise!! 
------------------
Say Anything.......
Leo the Lioness' Anything Board
RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks