Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 24 of 24

Thread: holidays

  1. #21
    Inactive Member JustSheila's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 4th, 2001
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    My all time favorite of everything is the old Grinch I love when Max has to wear the reideer thingy's *L* and little cindy lou who is pretty cute herself. I have watched that movie the night before christmas as long as I can remember now I have it on video it's become a chrimstas tradition in my family we watch it with hot chocolate and cookies before the kids go to bed. My most favorite son would have to be...hmmmmm.....so many the first noel...joy to the world...and oh yeah the new version of jingle bells that my son sings

    Jingle bells
    Batman smells
    robin laid an egg
    *ROTFL*

    ------------------

  2. #22
    Inactive Member rotten's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2001
    Posts
    882
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oooooooh and my favorite christmas song is "happy christmas" by john lennon

    I really can't stand to hear rudolph, or jingle bells etc anymore I hope if i ever have kids i'll be able to stomach those songs.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Non Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2001
    Posts
    308
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mr beans christmas

    ------------------
    put that in ya pipe and smoke it!

  4. #24
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    my two favorite songs to hear are "Wonderful Xmastime" by Paul McCartney & Wings, and "Happy Xmas, War is Over", by John Lennon

    surprise surprise!! biggrin

    ------------------
    Say Anything.......
    Leo the Lioness' Anything Board

    RIP those who died senselessly 9-11-01
    All Things Must Pass - G. Harrison

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •