Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Today...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yes another thing youll lose in no time...lol

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yee haw!! I am getting a Blackberry Pearl for my business phone. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I had a wonderful Wednesday ...NOT...went into the hospital cuz i was feeling very sick got home and slept my wednesday a way and slept today away [img]frown.gif[/img] still in alot of pain just want it to go away

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today is a pretty good day i guess... i'm feelin good today, got sleep last night, finally got a new phone today, after the place called me for 45 minutes to come up there and sign papers and didn't get answer because my PHONE WAS BROKEN. lol. i kept trying to tell everyone... it was funny, it actually turned itself off... no wonder i don't get some of my calls! lolol. I got a neat silver razr... i almost got a crazr, but decided against... also, it was red. of course i bought a nice, pretty, girly PINK cover for my phone immediately! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    now i'm back at work. [img]frown.gif[/img] and i don't get a lunch cuz i spent it getting a phone, *L*... speaking of which!!! *diappears*...

    *yells as i run off*... everyone have a good wednesday!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today sucks for reasons i won't go into right now... maybe later i will dig up my mad white woman thread... but it's monday, and people are being stupid. lol. it's not a good thing to push me too far on a monday... mondays are bad enough to start out with... without stupid people making them worse.... grrrr. i think i'm leaving EARLY today, so that i can go get my foot x-rayed.

    ooooh god damn. yeah. i'm leaving early. and if they're lucky. i MIGHT be back. period. I'm sick of this fucking place, and i'm about ready to pop.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yikes. i was too mad to be sayin anything about work today... [img]frown.gif[/img]

    CG... i hope you're feeling better... btw. *HUGGS*... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today i am sick... i missed work... which i would normally feel guilty about, but today i feel too bad to care... lol. Just a cold... a nasty one, though... or virus... something... horrid wheezy cough, stuffed up head and nose... plus my allergies are acting up, so my eyes are all swelled and weepy... *scratching my face*... grrrr. it sucks that all this crap happens during the fall, when it's my favorite time of year... i should be out enjoying the nice weather right now, not sitting inside avoiding the mold spores, and wiping my sore and snotty nose... attractive, i know... LOL. super fun as well! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    i hope there were some better "today"s out there today.... s* CG, i hope you're feeling better... rog.... *smooooches*... just because, lol... *wonders where everyone has wandered off to*.... stop by and let us know what's been goin on, people! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    <font color="#EAD1AA" size="1">[ September 17, 2007 06:50 PM: Message edited by: Rogue Angel ]</font>

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...just wanted to say good morning to everyone.... [img]smile.gif[/img] i'm not allowed on the internet at work anymore... no one is, though i have already seen them using it... apparently our boss isn't going to say anything to THEM about it, but i still have to stay off of it... *shrugs*... another of the reasons i am looking for a new job... there is no fairness and certain people do not have to follow the rules, and i don't like that environment... nevermind i've been IN it for over 5 years now, lol, it's starting to wear a little thin... so anyway, even if i can't say anything while i'm AT work, i will be trying to post before and after... so i hope you guys have a great tuesday.... [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    good morning RA...good luck on your job search...I wish i could go back to work its driving me insane just staying home ...Thank you, i am starting to feel alittle bit better [img]smile.gif[/img] ...hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I missed Saturday and today from work. A HELL of a nasty bronchial infection. I just did a breathing treatment on the nebulizer. UGH...I HATE BEING SICK!!! I'd rather be at work. I may be headed back to the doctor today for it. Probably wind up on prednisone.

    I don't blame you...I would be looking for a new job too. I love my job which is why being sick sucks. I don't think it helped that the ex-wife sent the girls here sick. I was sick before but that I think just compounded it. I swear she is a fucking moron.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen