Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Today...

  1. #21
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today was so so nice [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I slept late/but woke up early cuz i left the TV on overnight and couldnt find the remote... and lord knows IM not getting outta bed to turn it off.... [img]wink.gif[/img] I got up at 7 and read email/news/magazines.... played with my doggles and went and had a manicure.... got home went to the neighbors to watch her 4,2, and 4 month old (exhausting)

    home to create a bit then off to lala land for awhile...

    fone rang and BUBBA was ho me....across the street - home from a week of hunting antelope out west....

    went outside for a huge hug and kiss...and some chat time...and then played w/ my doggles.....

    now, BUbb is getting ready and taking ME ME ME out to dinner at MInerva's....rawr

    rawr - pasta - rawr [img]smile.gif[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i think i just meant to say that today was .... just a really good day

  3. #23
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today is Friday
    Today the temps are cool
    Today I heard from a friend
    Today I will say something nice to everyone I see
    Today I will spend a few minutes listening to the universe
    Today will be a great day
    Today I will be sending good thoughts to people I care about

    I know the above sounds sappy, but I believe that positive attracts positive. [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today will be better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow can be [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today I am about to lose my mind. With all the shit going on at work I am about to tell them to shove it. I am so damned tired and had to get up an hour earlier this morning for a fucking meeting after closing last night and got a text saying they cancelled the meeting. Yeah I could have used that extra hour of sleep.

  6. #26
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Today...is a mix....it sucks because I can finally
    see a Gator game and my TV is shut off! UGH!

    BUT....I got a lot of cleaning done today...
    and the lil men and I are going to a Hershey Bears
    hockey game tonite thanks to my boss! Free parking
    pass.....3 free tickets....lots of free food and
    free beer! YEAH! Oh...and Johnnie will be
    driving home so I can get smashed! *L* Boss's
    daughter informed me yesterday since Johnnie will
    be driving home, she is going to make sure I have
    an endless supply of alcohol because I deserve it!
    SOMEONE recognizes all the work I do at work!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    ^5 Ms. Gator... [img]cool.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    aw. *HUGGGS*.... i'm glad SOMEONE is giving you some credit! you're working long hours and not getting paid for them, i'm presuming while you are trying to get them straightened out somehow.... grrr, does the mean ass devil lady still work there? i seem to remember something about her being gone, lol, but that may just be wishful thinking on MY part! [img]wink.gif[/img]

    today... isn't going to be a very good day i don't think... *sighs*... maybe i will be wrong and something will cheer me up... i'm just not in the best spirits today... despite the fact that i went to sleep before 11 last night, something i never EVER do... (hence the reason i'm awake at 4:30am. lol) i just... *just sighs again and shakes head*.... i just...don't understand people sometimes i guess... that's all. i hate it when people do things to make me feel that way... i'll get over it... i suppose.

    anyway... i hope everyone has a great "today"... and i hope that YOU had a wonderful time last night, mrs. g... and that you don't have TOO smashing of a hangover! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mRs GaToR you deserve it [img]smile.gif[/img] *hugs*

    Today, is just starting....hubby is still in bed sleeping while i am downstairs with the baby...baby is being really quiet hes sitting down watching the movie "cars"...I hope he doesnt watch it like yesterday it was from 6 am until 3:00 pm ...I am starting to get sick of it *L...if the weather gets better i am going to try and pull him away from the tv and take him out somewhere

    so as my day progresses i'll let you know more of my day [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    HB Forum Owner Rogue Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    4,137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    today... was sort of a blah kinda day for me... mostly composed of work work, and oh yeah... MORE work. i worked my ass off to make up for the fact that i had a dr's appointment at 3 yesterday evening and never went back after i was done. *L*

    i was hella cranky today, as i had my flu shot yesterday and for some reason, it hurts like a MF'er today! i can't even TOUCH the spot she gave me the shot in... i dunno why that happened... [img]frown.gif[/img] but it sucked. i think maybe because that's where i get my weekly allergy shot... same arm every week... maybe it's sorta sensitive or something. who knows... either way, it hurt like crazy, and still kinda does... [img]frown.gif[/img] also, just to be blunt, i have fucking CRAMPS from hell, so i am being a bitch in general today, even though i don't mean to. *frowns*... at lunchtime i realized the lunch meat i brought for a sandwich was bad, so i didn't get any lunch, either... which made my sugar plummet... it didn't help that everyone else ordered out chinese... that was the plan for TOMORROW... AFTER we got paid. gr. so i was pissy about that, lol. etc etc... little irritating things that when combined with not feeling so great in the first place, became BIG irritating things. hopefully tomorrow will be better. [img]smile.gif[/img] i'm going to get a complete hairstyle change... length, cut, and color, likely... THAT should be interesting... hopefully in a GOOD way. *L*

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
haven for the fallen