He gets it to MLG and he doesn't have 2000+ post. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Just because you have had 2000+ post don't make you the expert I have seen you mention this more than once!!! And if you will actually read the post that you reply to you will see that I support LL"participation baseball" 100%. I don't agree with what you say travel ball will do to all, maybe some and I have said that several times!! So when the heat comes to you from a newbie don't take it so personal when someone does'nt agree with the 2000+ poster!!! from a proud newbie!!!
He gets it to MLG and he doesn't have 2000+ post. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
okay!!!!!!
making 2000 posts does not make me an expect!!!!!
(putting loud punctuations marks does not make me "get what you are saying" it sound like you are yelling).
I never once said I was an expect, I like to think I am the offspring of one of the best hitters/baseball coaches this area has seen. I am an average college baseball player at best. But I have been around the game and played the game for as long as I have been able to walk. I know what works at successfurl programs (J J KELLY and a little place called EAST COBB), and I know what worked for me and the guys I played with. The man I am playing for right now played MAJOR LEAGUE baseball for 13 years and he preaches the same thing to us, his grandson is our bat boy so we get plently of lessons on "coaching little leaguers". It is all fine and dandy to play 50 some games, to some kids it won't phase one bit, to others it will BURN THEM OUT. So what if you have a great little league team, how does that translate when you get on the varsity level is all I am saying.
But please go ahead and have your little leaguers travel far and wide and let them play all summer long. Cause when they get in highschool, the view is gonna be the same as it has always been, and that is behind Kelly (Gate City is pretty good too-but we all know they are jus a bunch of 30 year old holdbacks from tn who take roids, right guys) lol.
and the comment about being a "newbie", means you just got worked up too much over an opinion. Anyone that has posted on this forum knows this place is as laid back as Auntie May's front pourch.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I agree with something you said finally making 2000 posts does not make me an expert. And I will quit yelling at you because I was! I respect your opinion but I do not agree with it nor will I ever, "I have been there to" . And we all here at Gate City aren't 30 yr. hold backs on roids. Great kids here just allot of people jealous of us...... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
if you dont mind, post your name, and what years you played baseball. jus for grins.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Scott Parsons, and I still play baseball for PV. Come watch for the second baseman.
Biggin:"I like Boys.."
Mr. Parsons I have watched you play "very good player" and you are a great example of what I'm talking about. Look MLG a product of travel ball and he's still playing! And yes i yelled!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
hmm... which game was it? But I appreciate it man, lookin' for a better season this year tho. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Biggin:"I like Boys.."
I wonder were MR.Tim Barker, Tam Bicker, Tim Biakabutuka...whatever I need him, MLG is getting upset. GO BLUE DEVILS [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
I watched when you played for Coach Parsons is that your dad? and Coach Puckett you all played in Kingsport I was on another team at the time and I was impressed by the sportsmanship and attitude!! GO BLUE DEVILS
Bookmarks