That qb they have playing now is a great athlete. Sanders is doing a better job already than I thought he would. Kudo's to him.
Printable View
That qb they have playing now is a great athlete. Sanders is doing a better job already than I thought he would. Kudo's to him.
I'm really pleased with what he's done already myself. I am really looking forward to next year and so on. But, not everyone here feels the same...not real suprising though. Hopefully some of them will begin to change their minds soon.
Wow. I don't know how someone wouldn't at least think that he had them going in the right direction.
He's really suprised me. I thought he did a poor job at Coeburn from the standpoint of how he ran his offense. It seemed he tried to run the Appy offense with a team that was more suited for the I and a 65/35 run/pass ratio. I think if he'd have gone that route, Coeburn would have been a much better team. He's doing a good job with Lee. It seems hard to say with them having 2 wins, but there is night and day's difference in how they play on the field.
Powell Valley 42, Coeburn 12
Appalachia 20, Gate City 18
Burton 35, Clintwood 16
Lee High 24, J.J. Kelly 13
Pound 20, Castlewood 15
Who's all going to Burton-Clintwood game?
I will be there Shoe? You probably already knew that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
Who's all going to Burton-Clintwood game?
[/ QUOTE ]
Me, Counts, Burrhead, Rock to name a few.
I'm going to try and make it. Hoping to meet some CW people on here.
I'm not going then. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
don't make me pick CW as my "lock" of the week [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]