I know some people who are terrified of FEET! that makes no sense to me
I used to be terrified of high winds. Yes, that's right...wind...especially if it was storming.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I know some people who are terrified of FEET! that makes no sense to me
my aunt is scared crapless of MIDGETS!!!
they're the same as us except smaller
<blockquote>In reply to:
my aunt is scared crapless of MIDGETS!!!
[/quote]
wtf??
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
spiders...snakes
____________
I bleed blue. Not Kentucky blue. Not Duke blue. But Tar Heel blue. Go Heels.
Yep, I had a friend in HS that hated....absolutely hated feet. I found it hilarious.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
That is so weird. feet??
what's wrong with feet??
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
go to KY and look at some feet over their
no i know some people too who were afraid of feet...it just seems wierd to me also
hahaha. I don't know....but she sat in front of me in one class and I used to aggravate the heck outta her.
My feet are hot! Very lovely. (My mom and brother make fun of me. hahaha)
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
oh..I didn't consider hairy feet
Mine are cute - couldn't imagine anyone disliking them LOL
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks