I never had a Matrix test, but learned more about serial killers in one semestter than I have learned in four years since.
heck yeah that test was hard, i dont like them movies anyways..haha
he came to Pound my 10th grade year second semester!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
I never had a Matrix test, but learned more about serial killers in one semestter than I have learned in four years since.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
im sure you have man!!
i got wrote up for it..
on the paper it said
He was involved in visiting my house this saturday night at 2:30 in the morning wakin me and my wife up..hahhaha
even tho it wasnt that late, it was only 12:30..
you was beatin the hell outta that door..
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
It's so hard to name just one. Coach Bishop was awesome as other posters have mentioned, but I had so many influential teachers throughout my school career and I'm sure it will continue while I'm in college. I actually got to know some of my teachers on more of a friend level, as opposed to a student/teacher relationship.
-You have to expect things of yourself before You can do them- Michael Jordan
i was pissed...
and man did Gabe's breath stink..ahha!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Mrs Bates from coeburn...
She was the best! If you didn't listen to her then she would hit you with this big ole yard stick.. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]I loved her to death!
Mrs. Edwards - high school
Mrs. Carter - high school
Dr. Wilson & Dr. Yun - college
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
i had Dr.Yun's wife for art..
ohh man was she crazy!!
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks