Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 49

Thread: Teachers

  1. #31
    Inactive Member 33_phs_33's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 19th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    amen to that one..
    she took me out in the hall one time and whispered in my ear that i had a hole in my pants...LOL

  2. #32
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Teachers

    High School- Mrs. Carter, and of course Mrs. Shortt (my mom)

    College- only one...by far the best teacher I have even been around Jennifer Wilson

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    Jennifer Wilson has the best teaching style.
    She makes everything seem like common sense.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #34
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Teachers

    Yes she does.....even Abstract Algebra!!!

    My favorite thing about her is the fact that she will do absolutely anything for anybody.....and I have never heard her say a cross word to or about anyone...

  5. #35
    Inactive Member Seventy4's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    Wilson is the best. I had her for so many classes that I can't even think of them all. But I tell you the best thing, you always cared what she had to say because you knew as soon as you walked in the door that she cared about you. Not only about the grade you made in her class, but you as a person.

    As a teacher, I can only hope that I am 1/2 that.

  6. #36
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    I always liked ol carter hall.............He taught me how to draw the perfect circle.

  7. #37
    Inactive Member Wildcat_65's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2004
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    I would probably have to say my good ol buddy ol pal Jason Mullins
    "One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"

  8. #38
    Inactive Member catsoftball23's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 15th, 2004
    Posts
    56
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    I would definately say for Elem school would be Mrs. Wampler but she passed away..she was a sweet woman..and high school would be Mr. Roop..he is a great guy and he likes to have fun but yet teach us what we need to know. (=
    I have a chi-hua-hua-hua and it has no teeth-teeth-teeth.

  9. #39
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    Elementary School- James Bryant
    High School-Phyllis Chester (best teacher i've ever had hands down)
    College- Sergei Polozov and Chuks Ogbonnaya (went from a Russian professor to a Nigerian in a year's time. These guys were as different as 2 humans could be, and had to learn to understand what both were saying-definately a cultural experience )[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #40
    Inactive Member Jack_N_The_Green's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2004
    Posts
    470
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Teachers

    Primary School-Eloise Couch
    Middle School-Mr. Gilliam and his "flying monkey" stories
    High School-Angela Robinette/Shane Adkins-it was pretty weird having your friend for a teacher/Jeremy Smith
    College-Garrett Ward Sheldon/Jonathan Taylor/Michael McNulty

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •