if u guys got any of yourself put them on here.
well here is a photo of me it is not very good but here is what i look like.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
if u guys got any of yourself put them on here.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
it asks me for a log in...
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
for what craes my photo or something else.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
I clicked on the link one the second message and I saw it, but the first asked me to try to log on a create an account...
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
as long as it is working that is all that matters i quess.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Unchained and I don't have any new photos, but we plan on having portraits done soon - will post them then [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
cool. where u guys going to have them done at.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Dunno just yet - gotta pick a place. I have a few in mind.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I dont know how much he would charge but terry in coeburn does nice work.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Bookmarks