p i m p in that white tux!
![]()
![]()
don't like this one too good tho..
![]()
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
p i m p in that white tux!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
ugh, Kara I hate you! That picture is gross=/
![]()
Bekah&Kara
![]()
Sara Trista Me & Brittany
![]()
Sara & I on Lukes shoulders!
![]()
Me & My Baby!
------
Even the best fall down sometimes=)
Here's one of my grandparents and I...holding an expensive piece of paper. Muahaha!
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Grandma is lookin niiiiice [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
FREAK!!! Don't be talkin' bout my mams.
She's the coolest.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Soooo wrong! My mamaw is gonna kick yall's butts.
Three generations of strong women. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
![]()
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks