Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 55

Thread: photos

  1. #41
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    This is the only one I have that you can see my face.I hate having my picture taken.

    I finished 7th out of 354 runners in that 10K(6.2 miles)
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    haha...u know it!!
    too bad i couldn't find my retro tux!..damn short people!
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  3. #43
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    Here you go PVfan. I resized your pic for you so you can delete the big one.
    meinmyterpgear5az9he

  4. #44
    Inactive Member bri11's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2004
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    NewPicture3 newpic

    me freezing to death, and trying not to get wet at prom,i would put a pic of my b/f but, i don't have a pic of me and Justin yet on my computer..

  5. #45
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    I'd post my pic, but after correcting everyone's English on here, I'd probably have a lynch mob chasing me down, wanting to give me the Marie Antoinette treatment.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    you must be good friends with my cousin Sara since you have pics of her

  7. #47
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    Sorry Hunter it will not let me edit it, says the time has expired.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    Thats alright. Thought I would give you a helping hand on resizing it. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  9. #49
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: photos

    I couldn't get my pic to post so here is the address to my photos.
    Yahoo Photos

    There's also a pic of my puppy on there, so just overlook that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: photos

    i know i said i gained some weight since going to ETSU....... here is my pic. and NO IM NOT ON ROIDS

    http://www.greggvalentino.net/images...arDblBicep.jpg
    Cant we all just get along?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •