Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Romano's

  1. #11
    Inactive Member one1one's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 9th, 2005
    Posts
    808
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Roma's that its.

    I heard it's a pretty good place to eat.
    [b] "The One and Only"[/b]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Think he may be referring to Roma's Pizzaria II lol
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Romanos is operated by the folks that operate Pizza Town in Castlewood.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Is this guy there to greet you?

    romano

    If so I may go. He's a funny guy.

    Seriously though...if it's run by the same people as Pizza Town, it can't help but be good. I think I found my pre-play snack on Good Friday...[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    [ QUOTE ]
    Romas? Bon Terra?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yeah romas is the place beside the grocery store i believe, but bon terra, is that the new expensive restraunt they just put on main street ?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    [ QUOTE ]
    expensive

    [/ QUOTE ]

    you have that right my friend

  7. #17
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Romas? Bon Terra?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yeah romas is the place beside the grocery store i believe, but bon terra, is that the new expensive restraunt they just put on main street ?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Bon Terra, dont they have a dress code also?
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Romas? Bon Terra?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    yeah romas is the place beside the grocery store i believe, but bon terra, is that the new expensive restraunt they just put on main street ?

    [/ QUOTE ]
    Bon Terra, dont they have a dress code also?

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Ah, it's not really strict. I went in there one day with a long sleeved T-shirt on, jeans, & sneakers and they didn't jump down my throat. They've relaxed a lot of the dress code & menu prices trying to drum up some business. That doesn't mean you can go in there in arse-less chaps and they'll serve you, but that also doesn't mean you have to have a suit on before they'll let you lick the scraps off the floor.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Exactly TC. I think people gave BonTerra a bad name for trying to pursue a higher "sophistication" you might say when they opened. They have great food, and you can go pretty much as you are, and pay a couple dollars more for a plate. Of course that plate tends to have a lot more taste, and touch than most any other place you will eat at.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #20
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Bon Terra is great. I ate there for under 20 bucks one night. Same as applebee's or anywhere else. Yeah, they do have some high prices on certain food. But dont knock it before u try it. Their $35 meal, is freakin awesome. It tasted so good. Yummy.. Filet Mignon (sp?)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •