Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 41 to 49 of 49

Thread: Romano's

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Annie_Savoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2006
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    would you say that Romano's is anything like Fazollis? (sp?)
    or is it more like Romas

  2. #42
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Pizza Town in Norton is what it is. Same ingredients, same ownership, just different location.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    Fazolis is much better IMO

  4. #44
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    OK, I ate there 3 times last week.
    There are still dishes I won't try becuae they just don't make them like I like but now that they on their feet I must say I have enjoyed it the last three times I have been there. Love the thin crust NY style pizza. Has risen to a B on my scale.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #45
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Romano's

    Thanks for bringing this post back up,,, I had forgotten about it,,, I've been there,, and things seem to be a lot better,,,, service and quality of food...

  6. #46
    Inactive Member bishop4uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    227
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    yeah just to shed some light on the ones cooking the food are a few inmates from the regional jail in duffield
    [img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c254/Rinker270/cat2.gif[/img]

    [img]http://www.ukathletics.com/image_lib/mbb_team_200708.jpg[/img]




  7. #47
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    [ QUOTE ]
    yeah just to shed some light on the ones cooking the food are a few inmates from the regional jail in duffield

    [/ QUOTE ]

    That's ok by me, some of the best meals I ever had were at the Camp 18 prison in Coeburn. When I was in the Lion's club we had one of our meetings and a meal there once a year and the prisoners did all the coking and serving and it was really good.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    [ QUOTE ]
    Pizza Town in Norton is what it is. Same ingredients, same ownership, just different location.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    just a little classier environment.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Romano's

    bump
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •