Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 50

Thread: Jobs

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_Union_Man's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 28th, 2002
    Posts
    217
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    Mikmo I heard they wanted you back bad up there!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    you're home everyday by 6 pm and have Saturday and Sundays off?

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jobs

    Hey, I am. Course I work midnights , so my regular shift ends at ...mmm about 8:00 am so I'm kinda off Sat, ya know from Sat morning till 11:00PM Sunday night. 8 days , 6 nights a week , [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]if you can stand it. Sleep well, when you can.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_DAWG's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 28th, 2002
    Posts
    209
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    sykes sucks.

    ....Does Josh Bishop still work up there? He stabbed me in the back....He got me fired for something I didnt even do. My phone didnt log out one night when I got off work......"somehow" noone noticed it for 20 hours, and it'd hung up on 93 ppl.........while I was off work............Josh told me to not worry about it, he took care of it, that it wasnt my fault.

    2 months later, they took me to human resources and fired me....they told me it was over that, and said Josh was the one who wrote the papers up.

    But its ok....I now make more money in 1 year, than he will in 4 or 5, so It worked out better for me.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    I just meant especially at our age you can't expect to go into just any job and get the hours/schedule you want .... usually that comes with time.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    No JS he doesnt, Im pretty sure he got fired for something, at least thats what I heard??? I would say thats definely his fault though for that, especially telling you not to worry about it.

    Sykes aint as bad as ppl say though. You cant expect to roll right in to that place and get any schedule that you want though. I mean honestly to God, its such an easy job theres gotta be a catch. So scheduling is the catch, new people arent gonna get just any exact schedule that you want. If you dont have your own way to work then thats what happens. You have to get seniorty and prove to have good attendence also for schedule bids to get the EXACT schedule that you want after your training is up. People who get fired for running their points up or missing multiple training days should be fired. If you miss ONE day or are unreasonably late for your training days at Verizon they just straight up fire you. Sykes aint that bad. I guess you could say, Verizon is a better job. Well yeah, but those are the sorts of standards set by any job that isnt fast food or a retail store I would think.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    i have the weekends, and tuesdays off, due to some points gettin run up i now work 2-12, before my points got jacked up i worked 9-6 and 10-7 eith the weekends off though....
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jobs

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Hey I'm just talkin' [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]this bunch pays me pretty well, but I'm still on midnights. And we work a lot of 6 day weeks.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Jobs

    I'm pretty happy at Mullican. Been there 11 years now. Day shift is 7am-4:30pm Mon-Thurs and 7am-11am on Fridays.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Jobs

    I just don't like to work, I haven't since I got the first check with taxes cut from it in 75.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •