Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 69

Thread: LPDFTBL

  1. #51
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    1190927089
    Officially retired

  2. #52
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    guess who's back, bobby's back, back again, tell a friend
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #53
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    LPDFTBL is like the TO of this forum....its amazing he is still talked about so much....

  4. #54
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Well I figured I would go check out an 'alternate' board, just to kind of try to verify that LPDPride wasn't LPD.

    It appears that he's snapped again, and also apparent that either he or one of his stool pigeons are posting everything to him.

    Since the great evils of this board just mentioned issues with him, without providing every post on here (that way if people didn't care, they didn't have to read it), but he can't do that, this time I'll post what his post is.

    I'm seriously sick of the dude. And you can let him know that if that seems to get your jollies.

    I hear i have once again been deeply talked about by the wondering 6 on the LPD forum. What a shame.
    For such lovers and not haters. All because i told suprbeast he was wrong and shouldn't never be a football coach because of his hate the world attitude on the swvafootball.com forum.
    Hey Rocketer. Next time you and bob and indian (Censored) and a few others need some thing to revive your board since i am gone, and all the GC fans are.
    Send some one besides Gomer and Goober. Beast and Titan. One can't stick his finger up his butt and titan all he can do, that we know of is take pictures.
    Your a sissy who can't think for himself and Indianshit has his nose in everyone's butt so he can just survive. Hell the one person who talked about everyone else on there now kiss their ass. Pathetic.
    What a group. And what a leader.
    And no cane. You ban me because you knew dude i was about to rock your world when you answered my question. I knew who did (Censored). It was Indian (Censored). But you know as he says if he leads you to it, he will lead you through it. Well his sorry butt is about to get led through it. I won't even have to do it. Some one else will.
    Oh and if you chest pounders got any thing you do want to say to me face to face. Indian crap has my home phone and cell number. Call me. I'll be glad to let you get it off your chest. I am over my surgery. So call away big men.



    Now then
    It freaking amazes me, I didn't know I had a militia or we have I guess our stupid secret cliques that we send out people to go harass good old Bobby when its boring. Honestly I'd rather have it boring than have his ignorant (and yes ignorant is the only word that applies!) comments. Yeah I said he has some good insights but I think that I must be living in the past, back when he actually could make a post that either wasn't a conspiracy, wasn't Knute Rockne or wasn't an exact copy of what a newspaper says (without giving proper credit, which I believe is against the law).

    Honestly at this point, I'd rather have Hokiebird on here than
    him.

    Good riddance!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #55
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Can I be Gomer instead of Goober?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #56
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I wish I had that much time on my hands, where all I did was post on umpteen billion boards and come up with conspiracy theories galore, all intertwined between all the boards, and make up dozens of identities for each one, and think people are all worried about me and my 'power' and 'knowledge'

    One ID is more than enough for me.

    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #57
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    It amazes me. I guess since he posts on a board nobody else can, or else they are following him. Shoot I've been members of most all the other boards for years. I don't make a habit of posting at them, because I dont have time. I go to cumberlandsports and play pickem (probably haven't made more than 10 posts), I've been on Va Preps for years, maybe made a post or 2, been on G-mans board for years, never posted. I most likely wouldn't know any of my 'insiders' if they walked up to me and said hello. I actually went there for the purpose of trying to verify that LPDPride wasn't him, then you see his rants.

    I may be a poor leader, but at least I haven't had to be a woman with child, a newspaper reporter, or whatever other crappy little games he plays. Afterall, the closest this board came to shutting down was due to his games, not anybody elses. I guess its good to be the cop and the crook, play both against the other and try to convince people you are saving the day.

    Very soon I think I'm just going to add his stupid name to the banned words list.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  8. #58
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    And to the board members, I'm sorry to rant on this.

    Honest facts, I probably know 3-4 of the regular posters here in real life. Maybe a few more but not many, and I like it that way.

    It cracks me up to know that there is all this back alley behavior, grand conspiracies and all that crap.

    Heck most of the people 'in the clique' or whatever, I disagree with regularly, they disagree with me. The difference is, people can disagree without it being a personal insult.

    The previously mentioned poster was able to do that several years back, but someone or something freaking infected the brain, and it doesn't work that way anymore.

    Part of me laughs when I read his stuff, and a part of me comes closer to tears. I hate to see someone just go off the radar.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #59
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Heck most of the people 'in the clique' or whatever, I disagree with regularly, they disagree with me. The difference is, people can disagree without it being a personal insult. </div></div>

    I disagree.



    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  10. #60
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Yeah Rock, you're so full of [censored] it isn't any wonder your hair is brown.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •