Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: LPDFTBL

  1. #61
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I have dismissed that pitiful fool long ago. He gets on the VAP board starting on me, and I retaliated. He then decides to start the Charlie Brown bit, asking me to please leave him alone, and now this is simply his latest. He runs his trap about me having his #, well he has mine. Had he used it before starting his little feud with me, it may not have happened, but I am glad it did. It gave me the chance to see what kind of character he was. He is a bitter man with alot of serious issues (is not hard to see). I care nothing about what he has to say about me on his little board or others. I have moved on. Evidently he has not, and that can be his problem. I have bigger and better things to think about than that nutjob.

    Message for his little snitch(es) on here: Lick my nuts [censored]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #62
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    This whole situation is better than any of the reality tv shows on these days . Keep up the insanity !!!!! Don't "save the drama for your momma" keep posting it on here . [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  3. #63
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I think this whole thing is hilarious. But, if anyone on here has a problem with me and wants to "find" me...all ya have to do is ask..I'll oblige...cuz really I don't care how big ya are or what your name is...I ain't no midget myself.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #64
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    BTW...who wants to be able to stick their finger up their butt?...is that a manly trait in Appy?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #65
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can I be Gomer instead of Goober? </div></div>

    Fine by me. But is he reffering to me or Suprbeast? I don't recall ever having any words with him on anything or ever even saying anything about him. Oh well if he wants to bring me into it because Ironlung made a refference to Counts and myself then so beit.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  6. #66
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Prolly me..but from the wording, who knows
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #67
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Either way don't matter to me. I tried to read this thread you posted earlier in this thread and I couldn't make it past the first sentence in his second post.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't make heads or tales of this dumbass...all he keeps doin is throwin up folks names on here...once a moron always a moron...for those of you curious, here's the thread if you are a member of swvafootball.com and if ya want a good laugh .. http://www.swvafootball.com/forum/sh...ID=#Post122600 </div></div>
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #68
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Who cares. I think we've wasted enough time on him.

    Just be warned if you ever post anywhere, and disagree with him, you'll be considered a tool.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I've noticed...so I guess if you use this board regularly, that you aren't supposed to post anywhere in fear of LPDFTBL...yeah right...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •