Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 79

Thread: Anyone?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol Not impressed so far, just giving her life story so far...seriously I'm just waiting for the lights to dim down and the music is cued and starts taking her clothes off...thats about all shes good for

    anybody just see the woman being thrown out, protester i assume </div></div>

    My God you are obtuse. </div></div>

    And you are a tool.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">lol Not impressed so far, just giving her life story so far...seriously I'm just waiting for the lights to dim down and the music is cued and starts taking her clothes off...thats about all shes good for

    anybody just see the woman being thrown out, protester i assume </div></div>

    My God you are obtuse. </div></div>

    And you are a tool. </div></div>

    Nice retort Skippy...
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    Its near your bedtime isnt it? Better go check for commies under your bed.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like Biden? </div></div>

    You mean the Biden who said he would be HONERED to be John McCain's VP??
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #15
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You mean like Biden? </div></div>

    You mean the Biden who said he would be HONERED to be John McCain's VP?? </div></div>

    Mccain and Biden have been friends for years and years and that was said when Biden was still running for president.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    OK so you're talking VERY RECENTLY. RIGHT ???????????????????
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  7. #17
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    If he even said it, you have just said he said..I havent seen the quote(not saying it doesnt exist) I am just assuming that if it was said it was during while he was Obamas OPPONENT at the time. Ya know just like when Mitt was talking about Mccain during that time too but was still the front runner before he pulled Palin out of his ass.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If he even said it, you have just said he said..I havent seen the quote(not saying it doesnt exist) I am just assuming that if it was said it was during while he was Obamas OPPONENT at the time. Ya know just like when Mitt was talking about Mccain during that time too but was still the front runner before he pulled Palin out of his ass. </div></div>

    But unlike some here when I say something I do know the facts and I know what I am talking about.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  9. #19
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> If he even said it, you have just said he said..I havent seen the quote(not saying it doesnt exist) I am just assuming that if it was said it was during while he was Obamas OPPONENT at the time. Ya know just like when Mitt was talking about Mccain during that time too but was still the front runner before he pulled Palin out of his ass. </div></div>

    But unlike some here when I say something I do know the facts and I know what I am talking about. </div></div>

    Just because you say so?

  10. #20
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Anyone?

    Because I am intelligent enough to KNOW so.
    And I don't just TALK about doing research. I do it BEFORE I speak. I have you surrounded and outnumbered. You have absolutely no chance. Unfortunately you are probably too far along in the worship process to save, but I can MOST DEFINATELY shoot holes in your posts. Before you say something it would be better to know at least a little something about the subject.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •