Rednecks are people too!!! Damn liberals.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because I am intelligent enough to KNOW so.
And I don't just TALK about doing research. I do it BEFORE I speak. I have you surrounded and outnumbered. You have absolutely no chance. Unfortunately you are probably too far along in the worship process to save, but I can MOST DEFINATELY shoot holes in your posts. Before you say something it would be better to know at least a little something about the subject. </div></div>
Okay I'll surrender because I and a few others are surrounded by abunch of rednecks on here. I do some research too, just isnt the Rep loving/Obama hating sites you visit. You arent backing anything up, you just say you are right and I am supposed to assume that you are? Sorry but Im not just going to take your word for it and I dont expect you to just take mine. So I can shoot right back.
Rednecks are people too!!! Damn liberals.
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rednecks are people too!!! Damn liberals. </div></div>
Rednecks FTW
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ut1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rednecks are people too!!! Damn liberals. </div></div>
UT1 with a zinger.
<span style='font-family: Arial Black'>I LOVE IT </span> [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because I am intelligent enough to KNOW so.
And I don't just TALK about doing research. I do it BEFORE I speak. I have you surrounded and outnumbered. You have absolutely no chance. Unfortunately you are probably too far along in the worship process to save, but I can MOST DEFINATELY shoot holes in your posts. Before you say something it would be better to know at least a little something about the subject. </div></div>
Okay I'll surrender because I and a few others are surrounded by abunch of rednecks on here. I do some research too, just isnt the Rep loving/Obama hating sites you visit. You arent backing anything up, you just say you are right and I am supposed to assume that you are? Sorry but Im not just going to take your word for it and I dont expect you to just take mine. So I can shoot right back. </div></div>
I have you outnumbered and surrounded by myself. No help needed due to lack of a challenge. If you had told the truth about doing any research at all before talking you would know I am right. And for your information I wouldn't waste my time looking at a B. HUSSEIN site of any kind.
<span style='font-family: System'>AS A GENERAL RULE ONE SHOULD ENGAGE BRAIN
BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN GEAR</span>
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: raider13</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because I am intelligent enough to KNOW so.
And I don't just TALK about doing research. I do it BEFORE I speak. I have you surrounded and outnumbered. You have absolutely no chance. Unfortunately you are probably too far along in the worship process to save, but I can MOST DEFINATELY shoot holes in your posts. Before you say something it would be better to know at least a little something about the subject. </div></div>
Okay I'll surrender because I and a few others are surrounded by abunch of rednecks on here. I do some research too, just isnt the Rep loving/Obama hating sites you visit. You arent backing anything up, you just say you are right and I am supposed to assume that you are? Sorry but Im not just going to take your word for it and I dont expect you to just take mine. So I can shoot right back. </div></div>
I have you outnumbered and surrounded by myself. No help needed due to lack of a challenge. If you had told the truth about doing any research at all before talking you would know I am right. And for your information I wouldn't waste my time looking at a B. HUSSEIN site of any kind.
<span style='font-family: System'>AS A GENERAL RULE ONE SHOULD ENGAGE BRAIN
BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN GEAR</span> </div></div>
Theres your problem then, you wont even look at his stance on the issues on his own site...rather you go for the propaganda put out by Mccain and other Rep.
Practice what you preach.
Maybe if he had a stance - other than change - one could look at it. He's an empty suit. And I personally think, based on reading his books, that he's a closet Muslim, a racist, and to be totally inept at running the country. Like Spuds, I'm not happy with either contender. But I do think McCain is the lesser of 2 evils.
Did you add a 1 when you told me how old you are????
Sure seems like it. Definately not a mature adult. Nowhere close. Maybe you should considering the military, if you are old enough, and get a taste of life and a little backbone. It might really do you some good. Just a thought.
_________________________________________________________
HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe if he had a stance - other than change - one could look at it. He's an empty suit. And I personally think, based on reading his books, that he's a closet Muslim, a racist, and to be totally inept at running the country. Like Spuds, I'm not happy with either contender. But I do think McCain is the lesser of 2 evils. </div></div>
Perzactly! He flips and flops so much, how would one know where he stands on anything? Oh, he still wants to be prez, so I assume he hasn't flopped there yet!
"Yes, there are two paths you can go by
But in the long run
There's still time to change the road you're on."
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you add a 1 when you told me how old you are????
Sure seems like it. Definately not a mature adult. Nowhere close. Maybe you should considering the military, if you are old enough, and get a taste of life and a little backbone. It might really do you some good. Just a thought. </div></div>
Im sorry you can't accept the facts. You and others like to preach about seeing the real truth and not being narrow-minded when you are being the biggest hypocrites by doing the exact thing.
Bookmarks