Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Interesting

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    How about 2003?...I'm not interested in 1981 or 1988...I'm interested in someone proving that he had them in 03...the rest is a moot point. We dropped a bomb in 1945, so should the world occupy us until we give up our nukes?...that's the same argumnet...BTW, wonder where Saddam got the VX he used against the Iranians...consider that the US has the world's largest stockpile of the stuff and was terrified of the Ayatollah...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How about 2003?...I'm not interested in 1981 or 1988...I'm interested in someone proving that he had them in 03...the rest is a moot point. We dropped a bomb in 1945, so should the world occupy us until we give up our nukes?...that's the same argumnet...BTW, wonder where Saddam got the VX he used against the Iranians...consider that the US has the world's largest stockpile of the stuff and was terrified of the Ayatollah... </div></div>

    The other HUSSEIN also did everything possible to make the world believe he either had nukes or was very close.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  3. #33
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    He was competing against us after we turned on him....sure he tried to look mighty. But seriously, did you really believe the WMD crap? Any WMD Saddam had, we prolly gave to him in the early 80's.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  4. #34
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    All I know is he had already used them. Why should anybody think he wouldn't again?
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  5. #35
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    He hadn't used em since before Desert Storm...and he didn't use em then. That was enough to tell me he didn't have em.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #36
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Interesting

    Hard to understand what a mad man is thinking. I would not have bet your life on him not having them.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •