Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe that....

Re: Do you believe that....

[ QUOTE ]
    My wife is ADD and my son is ADHD. I'm going to work out so I don't say something that will get me banned, but I will be back after I get settled down.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not want to offend you or your family... I was just asking a question... and giving some opinions.. I HAVE A PERSON IN MY FAMILY THAT ..has ADHD also... so do not take it personally. Sorry.

[ QUOTE ]
    After having cooled off for a night, I will comment on this topic and then go cool off again. I am completely offended by your comments of demonic presences in people who have disorders that manifest in certain behaviors. I think it is time that you go out and do some research on all these disorders and find out what they are before you decide that it is really a Satan vs. God thing. These disorders are biological in nature and involve the chemistry in the brain. People who have ADD, ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder, and some of the other ones are born with it. There are certain tests and criteria that you have to meet before you officially get the label. And for your information, these disorders have always been around. But times have changed a lot in the last 20 years. You cannot drop out of school when you are 16. Classes are longer and more intense. There is no social promotion. Accountability is very high. These disorders are as medical as diabetes, high blood pressure, and cancer. I'd love to hear you rail on about how those are really demonic presences.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not saying all of them are... all I am asking for is opinions or facts about what they are and where you believe they come from.. or originate from. I have done research on the behaviors... again sorry that I offended you or your family... that was not my intentions. And to Coeburn Cane.. Gravity is not a behavior... I am speaking of behavior or mind issues.To steer.. I agree with UT 1;s View on God allowing things to happen. And to 82abn I do recall the Andrea Yates incident... and my belief on that is: She was controlled and decieved by the enemy to believe that lie,, so she killed her kids!!! The enemy comes to steal kill and destroy... and in this case he used her to do it. And by the way pste what I said that agitated you so bad please. Thank you. One more thing this is the statement I made and the key word is could be: I do not understand everything about so called disorders and I am not a doctor but I believe it can be demonic influences... anyone have any comments on this?

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Do you believe that.... *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by yankeebaseball
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

[ QUOTE ]
    Yeah no, your wrong. Demonic influences on medical disorders? Are you being serious? I really have heard it all.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you comprehendeing what you are reading... I said it can be... I never stated in all cases though.No i am not wrong.. maybe you are.. well one of us is aren't we? You better hope that you are right and I will do the same. That is your opinion and I have stated mine... we do not have to agree with one another but we do need to respect each other.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Do you believe that.... *DELETED*

Post deleted by yankeebaseball

[ QUOTE ]
    Just nevermind.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ye... that is the easy way out.... come on.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Re: Do you believe that.... *DELETED* *DELETED*

Post deleted by R0cketer

[ QUOTE ]
    No man, I just enjoy the forum and thats the end of it. I fully respect your opinions, but just simply disagree. There is more pressing issues on my mind right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lright.. fair enough... peace out.

Follows
    Following
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I'll jump in.

[ QUOTE ]
    We can say 2 things happened here either it took the science department hundreds of years to figure things out or we are just labling behaviors and putting a name on them

[/ QUOTE ]

It took science how long to prove the earth wasn't flat? That there wasn't a man in the moon. How long till gravity was explained? Wait, how about cancer. Maybe it took so long to explain cancer that its really satan eating away at livers or lungs or whatever.

This is bull crap.

Yes there is evil in the world, yes the devil is there, but you make it sound like, all the mental illnesses are just 'science' coming up with a way to explain the devil.

You're about as wacked as that group that is going to protest at the funerals saying that they died due to gays or whatever.

You say that its science 'explaining it' and that it took 100s of years. Where did the knowledge that the scientists have come from? Did it come from God or the devil? The ability to cure comes from whom? God or the Devil? Now if its God, why didn't he give man the ability sooner? Oh wait, thats right its his will. So why didn't man have a way of explaining mental issues before? Maybe it wasn't Gods will to explain it then? Oh wait maybe you're saying that its the Devils will to provide man the knowledge to explain and cure diseases.

Now then, you have someone with AD in your family! Wait, now how do we determine when one is from sin and one is not, by your opinion?

Remember when I said that you push more people away with your 'self righteous' nature.

You're right the devil is on earth and working to destroy, thats what he does.

One of the best ways he does that is by leading someone to 'speak the truth' from a 'religious' view that is so far to the extreme (see those that are protesting the VT funerals) that their 'supposed good works' and 'religious beliefs' end up causing more people to go away, because they make people see religions or religious people as wackjobs.

The devil chiefly works through deception (Rev. 20: 10). The devil skillfully makes use of men who appear so righteous, but are actually teachers of false doctrine (2 Cor. 11: 13-15, Matt. 7: 15-20).

So maybe the reason you make the posts you do is that you are a tool of the devil. Maybe you are possessed!

What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

I apologize... you have gone way to far with this... Cancer is not a behavior... my father died of lung cancer because he worked in the mines and smoked cigs... do you get it now? I do not think it is crap....I am nothing like the group protesting the funnerals... sorry you feel that way. I am not slf Righteous... I am only stating it from my outlook on the situations. One of the rules is to respect the others opinion but you are not doing that. All Wisdom comes from God. It is the sin of being depressed that causes the symptoms.. and I have been depressed before... but it is still wrong when we are supposed to trust in God. All I am saying is we need to realize that some of the symptoms could be fixed not with medicine but with prayer and working towards getting better. I am not pushing anyone away..... I am sure some will agree with this and some will not. I believe you are for the most part one sided or you just compromise but I still have not told you that until now. I enjoy your posts even though sometimes I do not agree with them. I am posseed .. By God... and the reason I make the posts is to enlighten us on these types of things.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast